Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 08-07-2005, 12:35 AM   #11
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I just got the New EGM today... No crossed over characters. 2 new females and 1 new male character. The female with the sword and umbrella is for really good players she has a short reach and should be used to guard which opens up the other player for attack, her name is Setsuka. It says this Setsuka specialized in counterattacks. Her reach is rather short, but she's speedy. It's safe to say that she's aimed toward advanced players.

Tira " We call Tira's weapon the ring blade. She's a well rounded and able-bodied assassin, idal for the intermediate level player, and appears as though she's dancing when doing various moves.

Zasalamel "With tat deadly scythe he has in his hands, Zasalamel can pull opponents in or pusth them away. He's a well-balanced character who most anybody can handle.

Also if someone guards your attack to counter attack you, you can guard them and counter attack them. If they throw you in the air you can shift your weight in the air to avoid the attack when you fall.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 07:39 PM   #12
boobhound
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

i just got this (Cassandra and Sophitia stay) plus you can make your own characters and they are playable.........theyve added some and changed colors of some originals.................overall i give it an 8.5 on a scale of 10
boobhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 11:44 AM   #13
SARPEDON
Kindly Asked To Leave

Soul calibur 3

heard they were making a version for x-box 360. is this true?
SARPEDON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 06:50 PM   #14
Miikael
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

From what I'm seeing it appears to be a PlayStation2 exclusive. At least for now.
Miikael is offline   Reply With Quote