Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-25-2018, 01:12 PM   #31
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

For those who don't like power girl or the kind of women she physically represents There's always faith from valiant comics. She's power girl plus 50-70 pounds overweight
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 01:54 PM   #32
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

This just became my most anticipated p1 statue. 😄
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 02:27 PM   #33
Augen
Metal Men

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
This just became my most anticipated p1 statue. 😄
I'm curious how they will pose her.

Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 02:28 PM   #34
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

I hope its not flexing her arm, I'm sick of that pose. rather see something more like sideshow or hovering pose
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 02:39 PM   #35
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
He's talking to himself.
Aren't we all?
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 02:48 PM   #36
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I've read them all and I disagree. She's had a mix of storylines exploring from lighter adventure to darker elements. Her life and story is one of loss, displacement, and struggle.

If anything her constant fight to prove herself is one mirrored in the real world with people constantly putting her down and mocking her body. She's a survivor, and despite a rough several years at DC I think she will make a comeback with the rest of the JSA someday.

[/IMG]

So If she was drawn with A cups and a full outfit covering her body you would still be a fan of this character? I'll be honest since I am a bit of a sexiest pig, I wouldn't of bought her statue if she look that way
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 03:00 PM   #37
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
So If she was drawn with A cups and a full outfit covering her body you would still be a fan of this character? I'll be honest since I am a bit of a sexiest pig, I wouldn't of bought her statue if she look that way
i prob would, i love characters that are displaced or from alt realities or universes etc. Character like X-Man Nate Grey, Bart Allen, Super Boy Prime, Genis-Vell etc. who have to live up to others or find their way in a world they don't belong too.

But her assets don't hurt either
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 03:07 PM   #38
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I'm curious how they will pose her.
Same, i'm wondering if it'll be from an existing piece of AG art. Regardless if super girl is any indication of whats to come, PG will arguably be the best P1 statue to date
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 03:15 PM   #39
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I like characters of different shapes and sizes, but super heroes do tend to have particular body types that are appealing. I also like Wonder Woman and Big Barda so yes I have a predisposition toward "Amazon" build in female character design. I also like plenty of characters that have more gymnast or track athletic build. You'd be right I prefer my comic characters be attractive and fit. I also like costumes to be bright and colorful with great design. You can cover an entire body like Jessica Cruz and still have tons of visual appeal.

I'm fine with others enjoying whatever they want for whatever reason they enjoy it. I was just trying to point out a character I've read for decades has the capacity for greater depth than some might assume. I'd rather not argue as clearly subjective. Prefer to just enjoy the anticipation of having my dream Grail come to be.
Old 11-25-2018, 03:18 PM   #40
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
Same, i'm wondering if it'll be from an existing piece of AG art. Regardless if super girl is any indication of whats to come, PG will arguably be the best P1 statue to date
I'll be keeping an eye out to see if he does a cover with her or just a "random" work of her by him.

Supergirl and Mera came from variants and I'm betting be a Wonder Woman based off recent variant as well. May be clues of who else might appear in this line.