Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 12-22-2021, 03:46 PM   #41
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind having her to look at all day. LOL
She could be the best looking Redheaded Emily Blunt in a green full-body swimsuit! Just saying.

I was actually referring to the toxic facebook posts and what not, those ones where the comments are probably made by people that don't even own a single statue/figure. The "non vested" comments.
RPG_FAN128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 03:51 PM   #42
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos1919 View Post
I'm happy that JND has been so loose-lipped with information. I love how communicative they are. When Catwoman was revealed I reached out to them to ask about Batman, thinking they wouldn't provide any info, and their response was pretty much "Yup, we sure are making him!"

Yeah for sure that's really shocking (and refreshing!). I believe in strong communication, so if I ever worked as a PR for a company such as this I would strive to break up the months/years of waiting by dropping fun/entertaining videos. Weta Workshop did a hilarious parody on Saruman ordering a Ring of Power. (Ron Saur Quest for the One Ring) I mean that's just entertainment gold right there.

Edit -- Next time I'll learn how to use multi-quote!

Last edited by RPG_FAN128; 12-22-2021 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Didn't know how to multi quote...
Old 12-22-2021, 03:54 PM   #43
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
There isn't any controversy as far as I can see

The controversy would come from supporting depp
Not to totally derail with gossip but the controversy was originally aimed at Depp and then a lot of information came out about Heard's abuse of Depp.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 04:35 PM   #44
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos1919 View Post
Not to totally derail with gossip but the controversy was originally aimed at Depp and then a lot of information came out about Heard's abuse of Depp.
None of us know what really happened and I wanted to believe Depp was innocent, however warner bros asked Depp to step down from fantastic beasts, he lost his court case and heard was always supported by wan and others for aquaman 2, she would have been dropped if there was anything in the allegations against her

What I was saying is that there's no controversy in making an Amber heard statue. You're right though, let's not derail the thread. Although it'll be a long 2 months without anything else to talk about
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 04:43 PM   #45
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Back on track.

jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 04:56 PM   #46
generalszabo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Back on track.

Old 12-22-2021, 05:45 PM   #47
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Compared to Gal Godot's physique for WW, Heard looks really frumpy in that outfit. We've all heard of "Dad bod".....but that photo is THE definition of "Mum bod".......and I definitely am NOT calling her a MILF........
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 06:10 PM   #48
generalszabo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Compared to Gal Godot's physique for WW, Heard looks really frumpy in that outfit. We've all heard of "Dad bod".....but that photo is THE definition of "Mum bod".......and I definitely am NOT calling her a MILF........
So it's a maybe then?

Gal is way too skinny for my liking, if heard is frumpy then that's a good thing!
Old 12-22-2021, 06:52 PM   #49
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

I had loved her eye makeup and mile-long lashes in the movie. Considering I was blown away by JND Catwoman's eye lashes I'm putting my faith that they nail some voluminous lashes for Mera as well. But she better have some serious eye shadow too!
Old 12-22-2021, 10:54 PM   #50
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
There isn't any controversy as far as I can see

The controversy would come from supporting depp
I'd be curious to what you're reading to come to that conclusion? The evidence is pretty clear both were extremely abusive and toxic to each other in different ways. It's appalling to me that he gets cancelled and she benefitted from it. She even admitted under oath to abusing him.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote