Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 10-20-2005, 12:01 AM   #1
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

My meeting with Bendis, great news

Well I went to Golden Apple today to have Bendis sign all of my New Avengers books and art pages. He was great he let me see the complete New Avengers #15 Book which no one but the creators have seen yet. So I know what's going to happen that was great......I got to find out his plans for her coming up which I will keep my word and not tell anyone sorry.

Most important he refers to me as Spider-Womans #1 fan and he is going to put my name "Michael Hosey into the Spider-Woman ongoing.... So maybe I will be a member of shield that she passes by or maybe my name will be on a file folder, or maybe I can be a hooker, yeah.......

\I also asked him if he brought my Spider-Woman mini bust with him. He is so lucky Randy gave it to him...\

Durring the question and answer he said that Spider-Woman would be in and out of costume in the new ongoing depending on her mission. He said that Mystique, Viper, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Ronin, Silver Samurai would also be in the book at some point.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:06 AM   #2
MiamiLoco
BD is the best (and I'm not talkin' about Bowen Designs)!!!

Yeah, I had the pleasure of calling him up and interviewing him. He is a nice guy and a great writer.
MiamiLoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 07:25 AM   #3
Primal
Batman

What happened boi? You dont post pics of your autograph sessions anymore.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 07:53 AM   #4
rychehitman
Galactus

MB, that is truly spectacular that you will be immortalized inprint! I am very happy for you! I know you will be getting that original art page for sure!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 09:46 AM   #5
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77
Well I went to Golden Apple today to have Bendis sign all of my New Avengers books and art pages. He was great he let me see the complete New Avengers #15 Book which no one but the creators have seen yet. So I know what's going to happen that was great......I got to find out his plans for her coming up which I will keep my word and not tell anyone sorry.

Most important he refers to me as Spider-Womans #1 fan and he is going to put my name "Michael Hosey into the Spider-Woman ongoing.... So maybe I will be a member of shield that she passes by or maybe my name will be on a file folder, or maybe I can be a hooker, yeah.......

\I also asked him if he brought my Spider-Woman mini bust with him. He is so lucky Randy gave it to him...\

Durring the question and answer he said that Spider-Woman would be in and out of costume in the new ongoing depending on her mission. He said that Mystique, Viper, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Ronin, Silver Samurai would also be in the book at some point.
This may be just the thing to keep me reading this book.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:05 PM   #6
Perna
Budda Budda Bamfer!
Artist

That's cool marvelboi. I hope you don't end up as the dead guy in the first issue.
Perna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 12:33 AM   #7
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Location: Gore/Aussie Land!!! well Kansas City, MO actually..
I agree with nbr3........let's see her out of costume more!!!! I think Aria Giovanni should play SW in any movie that might be made...............
mwf6171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 02:48 AM   #8
Wolverine1
SNIKT!!! Keeping the pimp hand strong! Rot Minister of Nocturnal Security

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwf6171
I agree with nbr3........let's see her out of costume more!!!! I think Aria Giovanni should play SW in any movie that might be made...............
We did when she was naked in that Savage Land part, what issue 3 or 4?
Wolverine1 is offline   Reply With Quote