Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-14-2021, 04:58 PM   #11001
Divagirl
Fantastic Four

Still holding out hope for more Wonder Woman art prints by J. Scott Campbell and would love a Wonder Woman art print by Artgerm.
Divagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 06:11 PM   #11002
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divagirl View Post
Still holding out hope for more Wonder Woman art prints by J. Scott Campbell and would love a Wonder Woman art print by Artgerm.
Everyone seem to like my man Artgerm art. For the record, I wish they release the one that Wonder Woman is flying across the sky by Artgerm.

Last edited by zeheero; 02-15-2021 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the artist name in the sentence.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 12:05 AM   #11003
K1NG J0RDAN
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Yeah I just got the Supergirl #16 and Catwoman #4 from Artgerm, would love some more.
K1NG J0RDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 04:04 AM   #11004
mattikebukuro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

If I'm not mistaken, all of Artgerm's print so far were signed in person at Sideshow's.
This may be the reason why we have not seen any since the travel restrictions have started and this may also mean that we may not see any new print in the near future ...
mattikebukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 03:19 PM   #11005
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattikebukuro View Post
If I'm not mistaken, all of Artgerm's print so far were signed in person at Sideshow's.
This may be the reason why we have not seen any since the travel restrictions have started and this may also mean that we may not see any new print in the near future ...
I am not sure about that, Olivia De Berardinis signs all her art prints even with the travel ban. Of course, I think she lives in California so it would be easy for her to get the prints sign in her garage lol, swear to god that what she did on her last Wonder Woman print.

I am not sure what the deal of him not doing anymore prints for Sideshow. I hope that Wonder woman flying by Artgerm get an artprint.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 04:27 PM   #11006
Divagirl
Fantastic Four

J. Scott Campbell did two more covers of Wonder Woman #750 that I am hoping Sideshow makes Art Prints. The first Campbell WW Print looks Amazing framed. Would love a full set of his 750 covers in Art Prints as well as the Wonder Woman 1984 cover Campbell did. His print is hand signed.
Old 02-15-2021, 04:42 PM   #11007
Demona
Martian Manhunter

There is a serious lack of Storm prints. I keep checking this thread in hope that one is going to drop and its a hint of the statue to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeheero View Post
Everyone seem to like my man Artgerm art. For the record, I wish they release the one that Wonder Woman is flying across the sky by Artgerm.
The flying art that is the variant of Wonder Woman #64 with her wearing her starprint undies and in an action flight pose? Or the flying variant from WW #65 where she is more floating, looking straight at us, in the Rebirth costume?

Because I'm burnt out on the Rebirth outfit. Let's get some classic, starprint undies love again.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 05:15 PM   #11008
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divagirl View Post
J. Scott Campbell did two more covers of Wonder Woman #750 that I am hoping Sideshow makes Art Prints. The first Campbell WW Print looks Amazing framed. Would love a full set of his 750 covers in Art Prints as well as the Wonder Woman 1984 cover Campbell did. His print is hand signed.
I bought the Justice League cover of WW750. I'm holding out hope they make that one.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 05:44 PM   #11009
Divagirl
Fantastic Four

Love the Justice League cover and the Rebirth outfit with the Amazons cover.
Old 02-15-2021, 07:00 PM   #11010
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1NG J0RDAN View Post
Yeah I just got the Supergirl #16 and Catwoman #4 from Artgerm, would love some more.
Those are my two favorite art prints in my collection. They are fantastic! I really hope SS releases the Artgerm Gwen Stacy print in HD Aluminum one day. I’d buy that in a nano-second...

bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote