Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-18-2021, 07:12 AM   #191
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK OPS View Post
Not a word, its starting to feel a little off! Pity they would not be a bit more transparent and just let us know what is going on.
Just read some of the recent customer facebook posts who have tried contacting Q Collectibles without any success.

I’m now starting to feel something is off although I hope I’m wrong
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 09:20 AM   #192
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Has anyone received any communications regarding shipping costs and expected ship dates?
Old 04-30-2021, 01:47 PM   #193
dao2
Cyclops

Nope, I ordered from specfiction though
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 02:00 PM   #194
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Nope, I ordered from specfiction though
That’s looking like it was a wise move
Old 04-30-2021, 02:11 PM   #195
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

I got my cash back after being completely ignored when sending Facebook messages or emails. T Lack of response was a warning sign so I raised a credit card claim and straight away they responded telling me they were just about to email me to ship the parcel for 180 dollars and now I’d miss out That was a month ago and no ones received theirs since.

It’s pretty obvious theres an issue somewherer as the stock has been ready to ship for months (according to the Facebook group updates) with just one so called ‘customer’ in China getting the statue and posting pics.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 02:34 PM   #196
SONICobra
Batman

delays are expected in this hobby but when theres no communication it makes things 1000x worse...
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 02:41 PM   #197
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Torpedo View Post
I got my cash back after being completely ignored when sending Facebook messages or emails. T Lack of response was a warning sign so I raised a credit card claim and straight away they responded telling me they were just about to email me to ship the parcel for 180 dollars and now I’d miss out That was a month ago and no ones received theirs since.

It’s pretty obvious theres an issue somewherer as the stock has been ready to ship for months (according to the Facebook group updates) with just one so called ‘customer’ in China getting the statue and posting pics.
Thanks for sharing this information. That sounds very fishy! The shipping quote seems to good to be true and highly unlikely they were just about to ship the item upon receiving your dispute. I have to wait 15 days before I can open my dispute as my payment plan has just been completed
Old 05-04-2021, 08:47 AM   #198
Q-Collectibles
Doh!

Hello

Sorry that you hear so late from me.

I don't want to explain the whole situation, or tell you excuses here. (But I really struggled with shipping, forms, addresses and personal private issues). In all cases it is my mistake, all you guys who ordered from Q-Collectibles are absolutly correct and that's not how customer service should be. I learned it now the hard way and that I can't do everything my own.

All Statues are ready in our new Warehouse and I just need to collect your addresses and shipping.

All Statues for our US customers will be now imported by our US distributor. So China - USA - you. That's the cheapest option (by sea) and will cost you only about 190-205 USD.

Same for EU customers, we import to Switzerland by sea and ship from here. Shipping will then be between 140-210 USD.

Everybody who messaged me will get an answer this WEEK.

Sorry again that it was silence for that long time.
Q-Collectibles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 09:05 AM   #199
SONICobra
Batman

will we be contacted for shipping info and payment individually or how do we go about that?
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 09:13 AM   #200
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Collectibles View Post
Hello

Sorry that you hear so late from me.

I don't want to explain the whole situation, or tell you excuses here. (But I really struggled with shipping, forms, addresses and personal private issues). In all cases it is my mistake, all you guys who ordered from Q-Collectibles are absolutly correct and that's not how customer service should be. I learned it now the hard way and that I can't do everything my own.

All Statues are ready in our new Warehouse and I just need to collect your addresses and shipping.

All Statues for our US customers will be now imported by our US distributor. So China - USA - you. That's the cheapest option (by sea) and will cost you only about 190-205 USD.

Same for EU customers, we import to Switzerland by sea and ship from here. Shipping will then be between 140-210 USD.

Everybody who messaged me will get an answer this WEEK.

Sorry again that it was silence for that long time.
Thanks for the update. Most customers are reasonable but the mixed messages about shipping have caused widespread concern. Hopefully everything will go smoothly from now. Any idea when the statues will reach the US & Switzerland?. If you are unsure that’s fine but please be honest.