Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-10-2021, 06:05 PM   #241
built2shred
Phoenix

Awesome statue, the QC is excellent on it.... The only issue I had was one of the portraits came without the upper teeth and tongue in it lol
The statue has amazing detail to it.... I'm glad I got it... now just have to get XM to give me a portrait replacment.

built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 10:15 PM   #242
nfl6771
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Looks awesome Thanks for the pictures do you think over all this is better than sideshow Lobo I know there both different scales just buying one Lobo for my collection which one you recommend
nfl6771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 06:51 AM   #243
Halcyon
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post

Congrats, details are fantastic.
Grampa Lobo.. looks quite gross.. LoLz
Maybe you can turn him into a zombiehead after receiving new one ;-)

Does it not bother you that they made the stance of the dog, facing down so much during production?

Forward/straight in the wind, was clearly XM intention (has double function; Dawg just likes riding face in the wind and lobo can throw him). Im a bit bummed about end result of this aspect.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 07:45 AM   #244
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Lol how can you say that QC is great when you reveive a head with tongue and teeth missing?
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 08:34 PM   #245
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl6771 View Post
Looks awesome Thanks for the pictures do you think over all this is better than sideshow Lobo I know there both different scales just buying one Lobo for my collection which one you recommend
I had SS Lobo which I ended up selling, it was a great statue and all but for me the pose was a bit boring and unless a statue can keep my interest I'll sell to free up display space...

XM's Lobo is very detailed out and has lots of things going on in it which I like... For me XM Lobo wins hands down if scale is not considered.
Old 04-11-2021, 08:37 PM   #246
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored_Berserk View Post
Lol how can you say that QC is great when you reveive a head with tongue and teeth missing?
Other than the tongue and teeth missing (which XM is sending me a new portrait) there is nothing wrong with this statue the paint application is pretty close to perfect.. everything went together fairly easy

As far as I know i'm the only that got a portrait with the teeth missing... so it's probably just a one off...

Hell the last statue I got from SS was Harley on skates and she came with googly eyes... so no manufacture is perfect.. besides this seems to be more of a Factory issue then XM's
Old 04-11-2021, 11:43 PM   #247
built2shred
Phoenix

I might have put the wrong dawg portrait on, it came with two, i'll have to look in the box again...
Old 04-12-2021, 04:57 AM   #248
Halcyon
New Republic

'quote]'
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 09:13 AM   #249
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Other than the tongue and teeth missing (which XM is sending me a new portrait) there is nothing wrong with this statue the paint application is pretty close to perfect.. everything went together fairly easy

As far as I know i'm the only that got a portrait with the teeth missing... so it's probably just a one off...

Hell the last statue I got from SS was Harley on skates and she came with googly eyes... so no manufacture is perfect.. besides this seems to be more of a Factory issue then XM's
Yeah, but unfortunalety we are used to that with Sideshow...
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote