Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2024, 11:57 PM   #401
Onewiththeforce
Defenders
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_J.Warren View Post
Even without a full reveal for Mystique, Dazzler is 100% the winner of the two. The height is the only bad thing about it.

It's like SS actively tries to find one thing to mess up with their best statues.
I’m over the Mystique.

With their recent release of Dazzler, recent announcement of the Riddler and Bishop, I’m good.

The tease seated pose and big gun was like ‘meh’ for me.

And the long postpone full revealhas left a sour taste in my mouth.

lol!!!

Frankly, what is peeking my interest is the light up features at this point.

Crazy huh?
Onewiththeforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 12:01 AM   #402
Onewiththeforce
Defenders
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_J.Warren View Post
Even without a full reveal for Mystique, Dazzler is 100% the winner of the two. The height is the only bad thing about it.

It's like SS actively tries to find one thing to mess up with their best statues.
Yea, the Dazzler is much taller than I think most of us would have preferred.

But……..

At least she’s not so tall and is not aiming for the ceiling like the new Green Lantern. Ugh……

I foresee custom display cases in some peeps future.
Onewiththeforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 01:50 AM   #403
Agent_J.Warren
Hydra
Adamantium Member
 
Agent_J.Warren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewiththeforce View Post
I?m over the Mystique.

With their recent release of Dazzler, recent announcement of the Riddler and Bishop, I?m good.

The tease seated pose and big gun was like ?meh? for me.

And the long postpone full revealhas left a sour taste in my mouth.

lol!!!

Frankly, what is peeking my interest is the light up features at this point.

Crazy huh?
Maybe they're delayed due to wiring issues or something? Also surprised there's no update.

I think she'll look nice once photos are released. I personally don't want her. Don't have the room.

Elvira, Dazzler, and X-23 (calm 'n' caged variant) are my pending pre-orders for the year. And with Bishop on the way, ready to preorder him too.
Agent_J.Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2024, 01:03 PM   #404
AC_808
Hercules
 
AC_808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 14,699
C'mon Sideshow full reveal this thing!
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2024, 03:11 PM   #405
Onewiththeforce
Defenders
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,919
Yea I will more than likely pass on this despite my currently not owning a Mystique.

At this point I may revert back wards and grab an oldie but goody.

We’ll see.

For the recent teases………..

I will be pre ordering

Riddler
Bishop

Gonna pass on Disco Dazzler unless I buy a bigger house.

Loving my current Dazzler custom.
Onewiththeforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2024, 05:51 PM   #406
bdlovelace
Jubilee
 
bdlovelace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: The South baby!
Posts: 4,222
Tbh, my interest in this has waned.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2024, 06:28 PM   #407
SONICobra
Batman
 
SONICobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 20,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
Tbh, my interest in this has waned.
Until you actually see it
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2024, 08:30 PM   #408
Mister H
Supreme
 
Mister H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: High Hrothgar
Posts: 9,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewiththeforce View Post
Yea I will more than likely pass on this despite my currently not owning a Mystique.

At this point I may revert back wards and grab an oldie but goody.

We?ll see.

For the recent teases???..

I will be pre ordering

Riddler
Bishop

Gonna pass on Disco Dazzler unless I buy a bigger house.

Loving my current Dazzler custom.
Don?t blame you. I love that Dazzler piece as well. Makes me want to wander into custom territory
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2024, 01:07 AM   #409
Onewiththeforce
Defenders
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_J.Warren View Post
Maybe they're delayed due to wiring issues or something? Also surprised there's no update.

I think she'll look nice once photos are released. I personally don't want her. Don't have the room.

Elvira, Dazzler, and X-23 (calm 'n' caged variant) are my pending pre-orders for the year. And with Bishop on the way, ready to preorder him too.
Yea, it?s quite possible delays could be due to the light up feature. I wasn?t thinking about that as a possibility before.
Onewiththeforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2024, 01:10 AM   #410
Onewiththeforce
Defenders
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Don?t blame you. I love that Dazzler piece as well. Makes me want to wander into custom territory
It is indeed a rabbit hole for sure.

I?m still waiting on pre ordered pieces from almost two years ago. Not ok.

And of course I also have a Beast on order, Sideshow announces their recent tease. Ugh.

lol!!!!
Onewiththeforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com