Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-03-2020, 02:21 PM   #321
clutch
Sailor Moon

Facebook today:

"THE FRAZETTA HUNTRESS
This is an update on the delivery of the late Frazetta Huntress statues. We are finally at the point of resolving this situation.
It's been years, and most of you guys have been extremely patient, and I have no words to thank you all for hanging in there.
But I need you all to contact me now. My license with the Frazettas has expired back in 2015/16, so I cannot just produce these pieces like I produce our own ARH figures. The Huntress is a licensed figure, and there are restrictions on what I can do at this point, So please do not write me asking if we will make extras. We will not!
For those who have paid orders, and have not received them yet. PLEASE contact me. There are several things to check, including your updated shipping address. It's been years, so it is natural that some of you guys must have new addresses at this point. I also want to make sure that I don't miss anyone. I will produce ONLY the strict number of pieces we owe, so if I miss anyone, there won't be another chance. Please contact me!
I also ask you all to share this info in forums and other Facebook groups, so all those with a late order can contact me.
This is an official notice and my confirmation that we are finally getting this resolved. It's been years, but we are finally going to resolve this problem now.
Thank you all,
Arahom Radjah"
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 04:34 PM   #322
dao2
Cyclops

Hopefully he comes through, I cancelled it and took credit it other statues a while ago though (waiting on valkyrie).
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 05:46 AM   #323
pdenham
Teen Titans

Thanks for the heads up clutch. I'm not on facebook so I never would have known.

Sent an email this morning. We'll see what happens.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 01:45 PM   #324
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

I'm sure you will get them sometime before 2025. Hopefully he actually delivers on time though.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:29 PM   #325
SAB380
The X-Men

Great to see him he's apparently getting himself in a financial position where he can complete this. Bodes well for further ARH.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 04:25 PM   #326
Snadinator
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

So still not ready.
Typical rude / victim mentality from Arahom
Typical "you will get it" answer
Still 6 years...

Smear campaign? Telling people I have been lied to for 6 years isn't a smear campaign. Pull your ----ing pants up Arahom. Take responsibility and deliver what was paid for and/or give back our money. Quit blaming your customers. This entire debacle is your fault. Not ours. I'm not going to say anything nice about ARH until you do your goddamn part.

-

Sent:-June 8, 2020 8:10 PM
To:-xxxx
Subject:-Re: Frazetta Huntress - RE: Missing statues

-

We are working on the Huntress statue. Nowhere I said it is ready. I asked people to contact me, so they could confirm their addresses. I have your name and contact info already, and we will contact you once the statue is ready to ship.-

-

You don't have to contact me again over this subject. Once the statue is ready, we will let you know.

-

I will not be sending you anything else other than the Huntress I owe you. I am well aware of the smear campaign you have been promoting against me, so I have no obligation to give you anything other than what I owe you.-

-

Arahom Radjah

ARH ComiX Inc.

Sent:-Monday, June 8, 2020 11:47 AM
To:-'ARH ComiX' <ARHComiX@outlook.com>;-arhstudios@hotmail.com-<arhstudios@hotmail.com>
Subject:-Frazetta Huntress - RE: Missing statues

-

Hello,

I saw the message on FB that Frazetta Huntress with the sabretooth cats is now ready. Will I be able to get my statue? I was also promised in this chain of e-mails another statue for my wait and given a choice I had mentioned the Valkyrie. Will this offer still be honored?

-

-

-
Snadinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 04:48 PM   #327
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

wow, Looks like you should of taken what ever they had in stock for your free one at the time.. Hopefully you actually get the cats.
Old 06-09-2020, 05:28 PM   #328
Snadinator
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
wow, Looks like you should of taken what ever they had in stock for your free one at the time.. Hopefully you actually get the cats.
I don't really care about an extra statue. Its just the idea that he keeps telling me it will be soon and nothing happens. Its the fact that after years of being patient he continued to be rude until last year I had my fill. Arahom is an awful person.
Snadinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 12:01 AM   #329
pdenham
Teen Titans

I sent him an email on the 4th.
Never got an acknowledgment.
Sent another yesterday or the day before.
Still no reply whatsoever.

Sounds like I'm not missing out on anything though.

If he isn't close to having these finished, WTF would he care about checking shipping addresses? A month away? Sure, if they were that close I can buy wanting to verify addresses now and know if anyone is planning a change of address in that interim.

Another six months or more out? Anything could happen. He would just have to go through the same thing again. Makes no sense.

Unless, he's just trying to gauge how many people are still paying attention.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 08:53 AM   #330
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snadinator View Post
I don't really care about an extra statue. Its just the idea that he keeps telling me it will be soon and nothing happens. Its the fact that after years of being patient he continued to be rude until last year I had my fill. Arahom is an awful person.
I hear ya, I do not understand why he continues to act that way.