Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 03-24-2006, 06:05 PM   #1
Jameshowlett
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Group suit against onlinetrading

Well some of you know that the seller onelintrading has been suspended off Ebay for fraud. I was one of the one that got burned for my precious Daredevil FS. Luckily for me I had it insured for $400.00.so UPS is sending me $$ so I can replace it.Probelm solved,right? I get my merch. back but what happens to Mr. Steve Hatefield who is residing at the address that the merch. came from? It's up to us, and by us I mean anyone who has been burned by STEVE HATEFIELD of onlinetrading. There are a few legal things I/we could do to make life uncomfortable for the scumbag. Now I do not live in his state otherwise I could think of a few OTHER things that would satisfy my need for justice LOL, but thats beside the point.
I just feel like it is kinda my responsibility to make sure that he just doesn't get away with doing what he did without some kind of consequences. If there are enough of us that have been "taken" by him we should all get together and compare notes in an effort to make sure what he has done followes him around for the rest of his life. For this guy to Fraud so many people and get away with it due to apathy is a crime. I'm putting thisout there because I know myself, and in a week or two I'll just write it off and "let it go" because thats how I do things. So throw me a bone here.

Last edited by Jameshowlett; 03-24-2006 at 06:07 PM. Reason: spellcheck
Jameshowlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 07:18 PM   #2
Doc Sonic
Statue Forum MacDaddy

What are your ideas? I know some agencies we could report him too.

In fact , I would be interested in seeing an "action group" that helps nail online fraudsters.
Doc Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 07:21 PM   #3
Comicboy
Deadman

If the total is over $5000- adding up everyone involved- you can get the FBI after him.
Comicboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 08:11 PM   #4
Jameshowlett
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Really? I didn't know that. . A friend of mine listed a whole bunch of recourses such as: Better Business Bureau, Mayor of his city(Believe it or not), I can get the list from him, also I think he mentioned possible mail fraud,I'm not too sure on that sticking .I'll send him an email.
Jameshowlett is offline   Reply With Quote