Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 04-28-2020, 05:57 PM   #1641
MapleDonut
Justice League

Not to beat a dead horse but just go to your credit card provider immediately. For time sensitivity reasons, you want to get your case started as soon as possible. If you've got the emails in which they say they will process your refund, you're all good. And if TH refunds you before the investigation is completed, all the better. 5 months is crazy.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 07:17 PM   #1642
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

So has anyone heard of @Tweeterhead and false advertising?

I went to order the DKR Muddy Variant and the website says $25 off ALL pre-orders and free shipping US. When this -$50 wasn't reflected in my cart I emailed them and they said oh that only applies to Darkseid and Black Adam.
I said that's not what the site says and I just kept getting the same response. When I mentioned false advertising, they decided to stop responding.

So ultimately they have refused to honor their language on their website.

Last edited by nbr3bagshotrow; 12-14-2020 at 05:40 PM.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 07:39 PM   #1643
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut View Post
Not to beat a dead horse but just go to your credit card provider immediately. For time sensitivity reasons, you want to get your case started as soon as possible. If you've got the emails in which they say they will process your refund, you're all good. And if TH refunds you before the investigation is completed, all the better. 5 months is crazy.
Already tried the card company and case was denied because it was filed past 180 days of the transaction.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 07:47 PM   #1644
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Already tried the card company and case was denied because it was filed past 180 days of the transaction.
I know Chad said something about transactions that old they were having an issue with during one of his videos on Facebook but hopefully he can revisit the topic because the way it sounded as though everybody got their refunds
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 07:59 PM   #1645
MapleDonut
Justice League

I got my refund after 3 months of endless emails and phone conversations. I tried the patient approach with TH and then eventually went to my CC company and because I had emails confirming that TH agreed to a refund, my CC Co. were able to act on it, despite the length of time between my dispute and the date of the purchase. I told TH that I had opened a case and then a couple of days later I got my refund.
Old 04-28-2020, 08:13 PM   #1646
MapleDonut
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
I'm sorry, man.
Old 04-29-2020, 01:28 AM   #1647
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
So has anyone heard of @Tweeterhead and false advertising?

I went to order the DKR Muddy Variant and the website says $25 off ALL pre-orders and free shipping US. When this -$50 wasn't reflected in my cart I emailed them and they said oh that only applies to Darkseid and Black Adam.
I said that's not what the site says and I just kept getting the same response. When I mentioned false advertising, they decided to stop responding.

So ultimately they have refused to honor their language on their website.
Pretty sure it’s been explained before and I may be off a bit as I’m not as up to date on TH as some but the discount is a new promotion/incentive that started with Darkseid and only applies to it and all pre-orders going forward. So far that only includes Black Adam.

As far as false advertising goes, I think that’s a bit of a stretch. Sure it’s technically inaccurate in it’s wording but as you experienced they can and will clarify when asked. Bottom line is their website is a mess. It got a makeover a while back and looks better but it’s far from being an effective storefront.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 05:03 AM   #1648
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Pretty sure it’s been explained before and I may be off a bit as I’m not as up to date on TH as some but the discount is a new promotion/incentive that started with Darkseid and only applies to it and all pre-orders going forward. So far that only includes Black Adam.

As far as false advertising goes, I think that’s a bit of a stretch. Sure it’s technically inaccurate in it’s wording but as you experienced they can and will clarify when asked. Bottom line is their website is a mess. It got a makeover a while back and looks better but it’s far from being an effective storefront.
Thanks. However, "previous" explanations, to someone new to Tweeterhead is and should be irrelevant. Whats important is honoring what your website advertises to those who come there shopping. It just turns me off and $50 will make or break a 1/6 scale statue sale for me these days.

21 complaints at the BBB smh.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 11:35 AM   #1649
grphyx1
Kingpin

from TH FB late last night.

Happy Masters of the Universe Day!!! SO wishing this day landed on the 21st of May...

Check back tomorrow for an update on Wonder Woman, Robin, Starfire, Pennywise, Green Lantern and Batgirl. So much in the works! Oh, dates too for the replacement Superman, Joker and Supergirl.

Hope you guys are staying safe and healthy!!

grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 11:48 AM   #1650
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
from TH FB late last night.

Happy Masters of the Universe Day!!! SO wishing this day landed on the 21st of May...

Check back tomorrow for an update on Wonder Woman, Robin, Starfire, Pennywise, Green Lantern and Batgirl. So much in the works! Oh, dates too for the replacement Superman, Joker and Supergirl.

Hope you guys are staying safe and healthy!!

Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote