Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-08-2021, 06:59 PM   #1051
pdenham
Teen Titans

Yes, "Pre-order" means you will definitely have a unit reserved for you if you order now.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 07:46 PM   #1052
lostzilla
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
Yes, "Pre-order" means you will definitely have a unit reserved for you if you order now.
Thanks!
And if this delta shieeeet really continues to hit hard and those units never leave China and go abroad (in my case Spain), will I be able to get all of my money back? They only charge an initial deposit and then the remainder when it ships, right?
lostzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 07:49 PM   #1053
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostzilla View Post
Has anyone seen what this statue will be like in its final status?
Not outside of some wip factory photos (unless that video was confirmed to be a production piece), but like nbr3bagshotrow said, TH usually does a great job with the final product. There's questions on what the final product will look like with this one because it's a joint project (probably not an issue) and a 7500 es (might be an issue). If I were you I'd probably just wait for in hand pictures to make sure...unless you're worried about missing out on the ex. Even then, at an es of 2500, the ex might still be up for order after people get them in hand.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 08:09 PM   #1054
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
Thanks!
And if this delta shieeeet really continues to hit hard and those units never leave China and go abroad (in my case Spain), will I be able to get all of my money back? They only charge an initial deposit and then the remainder when it ships, right?
I haven't had to make use of their policy in a while, but Sideshow used to refund the deposit if the item missed it's estimated window by (IIRC) something like 90 days. Or maybe it was 30 days?

Usually Sideshow gives an estimate that allows them enough latitude to avoid having to refund those deposits- but extreme circumstances obviously do happen from time to time.

To the best of my knowledge, nothing has ever been outright canceled because of extreme shipping or production delays.

Usually the worst that happens is the longer something is delayed, the easier it is for people to realize they could easily live without it after all.

Not bad for the consumer, but not great for the importer expecting to already have it pre-sold.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 06:44 AM   #1055
lostzilla
Kindly Asked To Leave

Thanks guys!
Then I will wait for the first images of the final product to emerge.
Tweeterhead should have shipped their reserved units in June. How much longer should it take?
The EX version was never a priority. I can live without that cat (i really want THE CAT xD)
Old 08-09-2021, 02:58 PM   #1056
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Shipping is the problem, not the product being finished. Companies are having issues getting containers (for many reasons) and are then having issues at ports. Tweeterhead is at the mercy of things out of their control - so it could take til the end of the year for all we (or they) know.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 07:25 PM   #1057
French Cancan
Deadman

Shipping problem solved.

Here is one of my granddaughters who has just completed her training and is now ready to take on the oceans to bring back her grandfather’s statue.

Sweet little heart, don’t forget to eat your chocolate bars, don’t be distracted by dolphins and whales, and stay focused on the mission!
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 07:29 PM   #1058
lostzilla
Kindly Asked To Leave

Tweeterhead promised on its website to send this statue from June. How much longer can shipping take? Has anyone who has bought that statue on that website contacted them to get info?
Old 08-09-2021, 07:33 PM   #1059
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Tweeterhead promised on its website to send this statue from June. How much longer can shipping take? Has anyone who has bought that statue on that website contacted them to get info?
There are several posts on this thread explaining why the statue is late. Please go back and read the last few pages.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 07:46 PM   #1060
lostzilla
Kindly Asked To Leave

I have read the whole thread, and 2 pages ago remote me 2 months ago, where not even the delta variant was a problem. Since then no news from Tweeterhead?