Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 11-20-2021, 07:42 AM   #1571
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Opened up my Catwoman today. I love how small the box is compared to an XM. Quick and easy statue to put together at only 4 pieces. The claws have some flex to them to avoid breakage. I would still say the facial expression leans slightly more happy than devilish, but much less noticeable in person. The details are amazing. I would love to pick up another one just to display both her backside and front. I won't bore you with the thousandth pic. Well done, TH.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 07:49 AM   #1572
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Opened up my Catwoman today. I love how small the box is compared to an XM. Quick and easy statue to put together at only 4 pieces. The claws have some flex to them to avoid breakage. I would still say the facial expression leans slightly more happy than devilish, but much less noticeable in person. The details are amazing. I would love to pick up another one just to display both her backside and front. I won't bore you with the thousandth pic. Well done, TH.
Great feedback, I'm really considering picking this up myself.

Wasn't really on my radar but all these pics on this thread are swaying me and I suck at #resist lol. She looks beautiful, may need to have her.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 11:51 AM   #1573
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
Great feedback, I'm really considering picking this up myself.

Wasn't really on my radar but all these pics on this thread are swaying me and I suck at #resist lol. She looks beautiful, may need to have her.
If you love Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman, this piece is a must. She's phenomenal in person.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 12:05 PM   #1574
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
If you love Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman, this piece is a must. She's phenomenal in person.
Appreciate the feedback as well, she's the Catwoman I grew up on, so the nostalgia is real for me lol. Been watching videos of her most of the morning, she looks amazing just in video and usually pieces like this are even better in person.

I usually buy comic related pieces (hence the hesitation) but I've already broke my rule a few times with QS pieces, I think I am gonna do the same thing here too! now the only question is if i wait a week to see if there's an off chance of a black Friday sale but either way, think this is gonna have to come home!
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 12:11 PM   #1575
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I like Tweeterhead's policy allowing you to transfer an NRD to another piece. I wish Sideshow would allow that.
There would be too many abusing it with all the products Sideshow has for order.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 01:11 AM   #1576
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
Appreciate the feedback as well, she's the Catwoman I grew up on, so the nostalgia is real for me lol. Been watching videos of her most of the morning, she looks amazing just in video and usually pieces like this are even better in person.

I usually buy comic related pieces (hence the hesitation) but I've already broke my rule a few times with QS pieces, I think I am gonna do the same thing here too! now the only question is if i wait a week to see if there's an off chance of a black Friday sale but either way, think this is gonna have to come home!
Tweeterhead has made me break both my rules already. The first is - only buy characters I am a huge fan of in comics. Broke that when I bought Starfire because I never read Teen Titans, but the statue is so beautiful I couldn?t resist.

Second rule is no movie statues. Well, bought this Catwoman too. Again beautiful and stunning.

Tweeterhead is making me us actual restraint. Soooo much temptation but I can honestly say no buyers remorse on either piece. Just beautiful pieces to enjoy.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 01:18 AM   #1577
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Well I wouldn’t be surprised if within the next few years we see yet another Catwoman statue come from Tweeterhead. I do remember Chad had mentioned a 1950s Catwoman statue and there was talk about doing one in the Jim Balint costume.
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 11:23 AM   #1578
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostzilla View Post
And when we will get an Uma Thurman's Poison Ivy quality statue?
Pass
Old 11-22-2021, 11:34 AM   #1579
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Well we're supposedly getting kilmer and odonnell from P1 lol

But characters from Clooney batman are maybe a bit of a stretch haha
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 11:45 AM   #1580
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostzilla View Post
And when we will get an Uma Thurman's Poison Ivy quality statue?
I'd love her in her first look.

SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote