Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 07-27-2006, 12:59 PM   #1
JM28Cardiff
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Landis positive drugs test

Terrible News

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/060727/2/lq9h.html
JM28Cardiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:01 PM   #2
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Stupid.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:08 PM   #3
Logan
Kindly Asked To Leave

LOL! What an idiot, seems like that whole cycle scene is drugged out.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:23 PM   #4
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan
LOL! What an idiot, seems like that whole cycle scene is drugged out.
pro bicyclers are more roided up then baseball players
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:44 PM   #5
Car50n
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

tested positive for testasterone?! ok, so we know he's not a girl. so what's the problem. maybe he went a really long time without 'company.' isn't that what boxers do?

sorry, i'm just being coy. i want to know if the rest of the riders are tested as harshly as the americans, especially since they've annihilated the competition for almost a decade. personally, i couldn't care less about cyclists, but this would lead to more sh!t in other sports.
Car50n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:47 PM   #6
Crom
Loki

You just have to wonder, why anyone would take anything when they know how much scrutiny they are going to receive. The American team knew they would be watched mroe that anyone esle after Lance Armstrong's experience.

He is either the worlds biggets idiot, the tests are rigged, or the test suck.
Crom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:54 PM   #7
Daywalker

little known steriod fact that the public mainly doesnt know and the media dont really push si that HGH ( human growth hormone ) which is the catalyst used with alot of common preformance enhancing substances cant be deteceted by a reg urine test - in order to detect HGH they need a more extensive blood test - and even after a blood test its gotta be proven that the lvl of HGH in the persons system is elevated from what that person normally can produce

so what amazes me more then the fact that so many are caught is that how many are so blantently abusing when realisticaly speaking its realitivly easy to get away with it
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:12 PM   #8
Car50n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker
little known steriod fact that the public mainly doesnt know and the media dont really push si that HGH ( human growth hormone ) which is the catalyst used with alot of common preformance enhancing substances cant be deteceted by a reg urine test - in order to detect HGH they need a more extensive blood test - and even after a blood test its gotta be proven that the lvl of HGH in the persons system is elevated from what that person normally can produce

so what amazes me more then the fact that so many are caught is that how many are so blantently abusing when realisticaly speaking its realitivly easy to get away with it
there's also the fact that one of the key elements in HGH is also found in the hormones given to cattle and paltry. the reason it's so hard to detect, is that it's in most meat eating americans to begin with. proving your injecting it is tough, especially when u just can say your diet includes 8lbs of chicken day.
Car50n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:34 PM   #9
devlinboy
Official Thread Killer

is the fact that he has elevated testosterone directly linked to steroids. can his test levels be up due to the grind of the race and adrenaline?? i dont know much , im just asking.
devlinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:42 PM   #10
The Watcher
Loki

Sheesh! What next? Golfers? Bowlers? Chess players? Man, what is the world coming to?
The Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote