Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 06-16-2010, 06:59 PM   #261
greenjeans1978
The Herculoids

This is why I prefer using eBay for my action figure purchases. Not only are the sale dates for Matty Collector unrealistic for me to meet given my job, but the constant horror stories about site crashes while trying to buy have convinced me eBay's the safer, smarter way to go. It's how I got my MOTUC He-Man, and it was much easier than trying to jockey for Matty Collector space.
greenjeans1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:45 AM   #262
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

My 3 She-Ra's arrived and she comes with an extra head. I think she turned out really well. I can't wait until they make a Sorceress has anyone heard anything on her?
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:37 PM   #263
AnnnaMot
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
My 3 She-Ra's arrived and she comes with an extra head. I think she turned out really well. I can't wait until they make a Sorceress has anyone heard anything on her?
how are her anckls been hearing and seeing a lot of problems where its loose or out of wack
AnnnaMot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #264
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnnaMot View Post
how are her anckls been hearing and seeing a lot of problems where its loose or out of wack
I don't open them, so I have no idea.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:31 PM   #265
greenjeans1978
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
They're spacing out all the major characters to avoid having the line burn out quickly. They want everyone to get their shot, classic characters and obscure ones alike.

About the She-Ra toy...a lot of the...well, carbon-based units at He-Man.org (I won't dignify them by calling them "people") were throwing a hissy fit over her, crying that she isn't "slender and feminine enough," that "she's lacking the sexy big-time," and how she looks like "a fat Valkryie." They also were losing their lunch over the hole in one of her heads to accommodate the original toy's mask, they screamed bloody murder over how her iconic headdress wasn't "Filmation-accurate," and they tried to mount a campaign to get Mattel to do her over from scratch to "correct" everything they were upset with.

This is a crowd that can and will scream bloody murder over every teeny-tiny thing that even flirts with not being a carbon copy of Filmation, even if it's mining the property's other incarnations for material.
greenjeans1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:36 PM   #266
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeans1978 View Post

This is a crowd that can and will scream bloody murder over every teeny-tiny thing that even flirts with not being a carbon copy of Filmation, even if it's mining the property's other incarnations for material.
which is sad since as much as my childhood loved it that show was crap, the newer version of He-Man was superior to it in every possible way and it's a damn shame this line relies more on the outdatted nostalgia driven mentality then on the amazing updatted looks
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #267
supahman
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

Got a decent deal, so picked up the Goddess.. 28 bucks..
Gonna try n pick up Optik Next.. lessee..

My resolve of pickin He-man, Skele, Teela n Evil Lyn only has gone to Blazes.. Siigghh.. why does i have to be so hard.. First Tytus, now Godess.. then Keldor..
supahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 02:38 PM   #268
AnnnaMot
Birdman

All I need is keldor
Old 06-20-2010, 06:28 PM   #269
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnnaMot View Post
All I need is keldor
check ebay, i think theres more for sale there then there was at Matty to begin with
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 06:32 PM   #270
AnnnaMot
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
check ebay, i think theres more for sale there then there was at Matty to begin with
theres about 150 or more listed well over the normal asking price