Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-16-2015, 07:56 AM   #51
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Deathstroke looks great, i am eager to see the AO Batman as well, i expected his reveal in the event instead of noel bats
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 08:03 AM   #52
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionore View Post
Deathstroke looks great, i am eager to see the AO Batman as well, i expected his reveal in the event instead of noel bats
Yeah, I'm sure Noel Bats surprised a lot of people. At least we know AO Bats is on the way.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 08:06 AM   #53
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
Same here, I really like the fight in origins, hard hitting and fun, gave you a sense of just how tough these guys are, the battle at the end of knight, I was disappointed as well, I really expected some sort of hand to bring their history to a close but it may as well have not even been deathstroke the way it was played...
AK was my least favorite Arkham game. It was still fun to play but I had issues with a few parts of the game. The way Deathstroke was handled was near the top of the list.
Old 10-20-2015, 09:55 AM   #54
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsOLtF2AxBM
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 10:39 AM   #55
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

This cannot come soon enough. It's easily my most anticipated piece. It's get no better than this for DS fans.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 11:43 AM   #56
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
Thanks for sharing this video. I knew by the pics posted that this piece has amazing details to it but seeing it from multiple angles just confirmed how amazing this DS statue is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
This cannot come soon enough. It's easily my most anticipated piece. It's get no better than this for DS fans.
Amen. I feel the EXACT same way.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:30 PM   #57
strife87
Spider-Ham

Appreciate the vid post valkyrie, the detail on deathstroke is fantastic, really like the battle damage on his armor, but I would display him without the rifle. Can't wait to see this painted up, I think it jumped to my short list of pieces to pick up.

And I still love the base on this piece, the reaper is a great touch for this statue.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:07 PM   #58
FJC
Midnighter

Jeez, I can't wait to see this painted up. As a raw sculpt it blows my mind. I probably won't even have the words to describe this piece after the amazing paint job Prime puts on it.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:09 AM   #59
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

My excitement for this cannot be expressed through text. I check Instagram regularly lately, just waiting for Prime 1 to post new pics. I'm dying to see this guy fully painted.

Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:29 AM   #60
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
My excitement for this cannot be expressed through text. I check Instagram regularly lately, just waiting for Prime 1 to post new pics. I'm dying to see this guy fully painted.

Jeez, I wish they'd just finish painting this up and post pics of it already. There's nothing coming out that I want to see more than this.