Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 04-22-2019, 08:03 PM   #11
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

Guys, I know its all expensive, but from a lifesize collector of silicone busts, torsos and full statues, anything under $5000usd for silicone pieces done by a good artist is INSANELY cheap price. Getting a Terminator torso bust with one hand for under $3000usd, is insane, especially with the quality being shown. Their first pieces needed improvement like logan and joker, but they have now got this process down, and for the price in this collector catagory, if your a fan of wonder woman, you would be crazy to not buy it. If you hired ANY artist out there to build you one like this, you would be anywhere from $6000 to $12000 usd depending on the artist and quality your getting. NO JOKE. MY whole collection is commissioned silicone torsos and statues by just about every major artist out there. So yes for polystone and resin collectors from stores like sideshow and such, this is expensive, but if your a TRUE lifesize collector of silicone, this is DIRT CHEAP! It really is.
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 01:18 AM   #12
Furyan
Mephisto

But I can get a full size Realdoll for under $2000... shrugs
Furyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:47 AM   #13
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyan View Post
LOL thats great!
Old 04-23-2019, 10:30 AM   #14
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

This will be incredible. And far beyond my price range.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:31 AM   #15
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCurly View Post
Guys, I know its all expensive, but from a lifesize collector of silicone busts, torsos and full statues, anything under $5000usd for silicone pieces done by a good artist is INSANELY cheap price. Getting a Terminator torso bust with one hand for under $3000usd, is insane, especially with the quality being shown. Their first pieces needed improvement like logan and joker, but they have now got this process down, and for the price in this collector catagory, if your a fan of wonder woman, you would be crazy to not buy it. If you hired ANY artist out there to build you one like this, you would be anywhere from $6000 to $12000 usd depending on the artist and quality your getting. NO JOKE. MY whole collection is commissioned silicone torsos and statues by just about every major artist out there. So yes for polystone and resin collectors from stores like sideshow and such, this is expensive, but if your a TRUE lifesize collector of silicone, this is DIRT CHEAP! It really is.
Do you have a collection thread with images of these?

I don't doubt the quality. For me the $1000 statues were already pushing my budget. I'm excited to see it, but I cannot see making it work financially for me.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 01:06 PM   #16
oddlysober
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyan View Post
Yup, and can also customize her to look like the Wonder Woman of your dreams.
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:08 PM   #17
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCurly View Post
God bless you. I am glad there is a tier of collector out their (that collects pop culture) that is able to get these beauties. It really is a niche group that is able to not only acquire these but also display them.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 04:39 PM   #18
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

will there be North American distribution for this? I need this if she turns out good
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 05:28 PM   #19
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
will there be North American distribution for this? I need this if she turns out good
Specfictionship is going to carry the JL busts. You can get on the list, and they'll let you know when it goes up for preorder.

Wonder Woman Bust

Batman Bust
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:14 PM   #20
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

They will ship anywhere from China, but you have to be part of there FB group that is select, not the one that everyone sees and asks prices and never get answered. They are looking for distribution for NA, should be soon. They will post when they know. But right now if you live in USA, a bust will cost around $400 to ship. AND they are willing to mark down value, but then its your risk. Most companies wont do that. And probably soon they wont either.