Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 10-18-2021, 12:33 AM   #401
DominicDecocco4
Doh!

Any comparison pics/side by side with Prime 1?
DominicDecocco4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 02:01 AM   #402
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Where has Shoo gone, we should have seperate listings for all the new announcements by now
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 02:42 AM   #403
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Where has Shoo gone, we should have seperate listings for all the new announcements by now
I'd rather wait until we have something more tangible.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 03:20 AM   #404
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I am not sure what to think of the side of the forehead area where sculpted hair meets real hair.
100% real hair or 100% sculpted hair might be the way to go. Mixing the two types looks iffy.
I totally disagree, there has to be a smooth transition or it will look messy - rooted hair can't provide a good hairline everywhere especially the sideburns, and queen have done a great job. My pet peeve with JND is their hairlines which look bad to me

Having said that, I'd much prefer the sculpted hair version as there is no futzing or concerns about dust or that goopy gel they add to style it, sculpted looks perfect out of the box

Just look at Mr X's recent review
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 03:41 AM   #405
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
I totally disagree, there has to be a smooth transition or it will look messy - rooted hair can't provide a good hairline everywhere especially the sideburns, and queen have done a great job. My pet peeve with JND is their hairlines which look bad to me

Having said that, I'd much prefer the sculpted hair version as there is no futzing or concerns about dust or that goopy gel they add to style it, sculpted looks perfect out of the box

Just look at Mr X's recent review
If he had spent more than a few seconds, he could’ve definitely have fixed the hair on his. I don’t believe he even showed the masked headsculpt on the body in his review.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 05:56 AM   #406
Jumman
Doh!

Does anyone who received this batman have any problems with the cowl? It's a bit weird, doesn't it look like bale? Don't know what everyone else's opinions are on.
Jumman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 06:23 AM   #407
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumman View Post
Does anyone who received this batman have any problems with the cowl? It's a bit weird, doesn't it look like bale? Don't know what everyone else's opinions are on.

Problems? Not really.

I think it’s fine, but I’m not as observant as some other collectors here when it comes to costume/cowl accuracies.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 03:52 PM   #408
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
If he had spent more than a few seconds, he could’ve definitely have fixed the hair on his. I don’t believe he even showed the masked headsculpt on the body in his review.
He could have made it better for sure but the hair product looked so gloopy and thick
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 11:40 PM   #409
epitaph04
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Anybody in the westcoast received theirs yet? I know theres big shipping delays but I feel spec fiction is taking a bit long with mine. Paid it all off about a month and a half ago.
epitaph04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 01:13 AM   #410
cocomonk22
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitaph04 View Post
Anybody in the westcoast received theirs yet? I know theres big shipping delays but I feel spec fiction is taking a bit long with mine. Paid it all off about a month and a half ago.
I got mine from Spec 3 weeks ago but I know they have multiple containers that have to sort through at the warehouse. Did you get the shipping invoice yet?
cocomonk22 is offline   Reply With Quote