Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2021, 02:56 PM   #41
COI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
So just keep everything like it is?
No. It's just that the conversation around these things tends to go overly simplistic or idealistic.

What the actual solution might be, if there is a solution, is way beyond me. And we're dealing with the momentum of things that started way before our lifetimes.

And as far as the status quo goes, things change for the better or worse, whether we like it or not, over time. So there will be no keeping things as they are, no matter what your position is.
Old 10-18-2021, 04:23 PM   #42
TruckerJoe
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Some very good points have been made in this post and I'd just like to point out that you can't have both political and corporate corruption and greed without having an
apathetic population.

That being said China was granted MFN most favored trade status by our own US Senate In September of 2000.
With MFN Comes alot of benefits for a nation awarded such status but that has come with tens of thousands of US Factories closed and millions of manufacturing jobs lost.

I cannot see how that has been beneficial in total to the American people but we've apparently allowed our politicians and corporations to get away with this and as
it's been stated in other posts that monster has left a generation ago.

But on a lighter side I sure do wish these statues were made in America and I would love to work for such a company hoping of course to get a significant employee discount.
Old 10-18-2021, 04:52 PM   #43
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerJoe View Post

I cannot see how that has been beneficial in total to the American people but we've apparently allowed our politicians and corporations to get away with this and as
it's been stated in other posts that monster has left a generation ago.
well they unleashed a plaque on the world because the last guy tried to get a few factories back
Closed Thread