Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-10-2019, 05:58 AM   #21
French Cancan
Deadman

And speaking of Perez, this is the Perez version that I would have preferred...
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:46 AM   #22
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Clicked on this thread so fast - and I'm thrilled! Such a cute design. I love her pose, costume and the base. I'm sure that in the future, the tuxedo Z will be done. I like that we are getting something out of the norm. Without that thinking from Chad, I/we would have never gotten such a stunning Catwoman. I would have been boring goggles-Catwoman til the end of time.

I do hope that IF the Z is done it's removable/optional display. It's going to block a large portion of her body.

All I need is TH Poison Ivy and Black Canary (blue bomber jacket please!) to be sneaked and I shall be content.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 01:45 PM   #23
chrismhk
Luke Cage

I am happy for those who like perez Zatanna. Tuxedo Zatanna is definitely the most iconic Zatanna but there are plenty of other company who are willing to make that Version of her.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 01:49 PM   #24
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
I am happy for those who like perez Zatanna. Tuxedo Zatanna is definitely the most iconic Zatanna but there are plenty of other company who are willing to make that Version of her.
Yeah, banking on XM now. Speaking of XM, they still haven't shipped a 1/6 statue. I'd really like to know how their size matches up to TH since TH appears to be on the larger side of 1/6.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 02:25 PM   #25
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haljordan99 View Post
Yeah, banking on XM now. Speaking of XM, they still haven't shipped a 1/6 statue. I'd really like to know how their size matches up to TH since TH appears to be on the larger side of 1/6.
I have the XM Aquaman on order through SpecFiction. I may order the Supergirl as well depending on the outcome of Aquaman. I paid him off completely a long time ago. LOL
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 02:27 PM   #26
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
I have the XM Aquaman on order through SpecFiction. I may order the Supergirl as well depending on the outcome of Aquaman. I paid him off completely a long time ago. LOL
Same boat waiting on first XM piece with 1:6 Wonder Woman. I am glad both lines have distinct aesthetic and time period so nothing feel redundant.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 03:13 PM   #27
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Same boat waiting on first XM piece with 1:6 Wonder Woman. I am glad both lines have distinct aesthetic and time period so nothing feel redundant.

May need to PO Mera as well.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 03:20 PM   #28
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
May need to PO Mera as well.
And Jessica Cruz. Both lines have tons of potential.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 04:00 PM   #29
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Nice. I have Aquaman, Flash, Superman, and WW on order through them...I wish they'd hurry up and ship Joker at least so we can get a side by side comparison with a TH statue!

Sorry didn't mean to derail this thread.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 04:00 PM   #30
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by haljordan99 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
It’s great that we have two great companies working on 1/6 line. If we don’t like from one company, we have another chance with the other to find the one we like.

I didn’t like TH Harley but XM’s look great from what has been teased. The design looks like it will work great with TH Joker. I also would like to know how their size match up with Tweeterhead’s.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote