Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 03-09-2014, 11:37 AM   #11
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
They are back in stock at Amazon now
I signed up to be notified when these became available and I just received that notification today. Three days after you found them on their site. Their notification system is practically useless.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 04:33 PM   #12
MrYac
Hercules

unlikely as it is i'm really hoping to find one of these on clearance at some point. an awesome looking statue that i'd love to own but I just don't have $250 right now
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 04:53 PM   #13
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
unlikely as it is i'm really hoping to find one of these on clearance at some point. an awesome looking statue that i'd love to own but I just don't have $250 right now
I feel that $250 is way too much for this thing especially when/if you ever try and resell the statue. In a years time people won't even care about the game anymore as the next big thing will be hitting that'll grab their attention

Its only for the BIG Titalfall fans as it'll basically be getting trashed when you tire of having it displayed
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:07 PM   #14
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Yeah guys i think you may be right! I just found out i can buy this on Amazon right now for $249.99 but i think I'm just going to get the game and get the figure later down the road! There will be someone who buys the collectors edition who doesn't even want that thing, i know it sounds crazy but there will be people out there who have that mentality! So i think I may hold off!! Its tough though because i just sold a figure and could order this now but am afraid to order just yet!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:15 PM   #15
biglebowski9999

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
I feel that $250 is way too much for this thing especially when/if you ever try and resell the statue. In a years time people won't even care about the game anymore as the next big thing will be hitting that'll grab their attention

Its only for the BIG Titalfall fans as it'll basically be getting trashed when you tire of having it displayed

It depends how limited it is. Most CEs aren't very limited at all. This one seems to be different considering how fast it sold out and the fact that the statue is numbered...we should find out this week just how limited it is. But I don't see this one ever hitting the bargain bin.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:18 PM   #16
MrYac
Hercules

my thinking there is a good shot of this one getting reduced in price is that it is (to my knowledge) the same statue included in all 3 versions of the game X-1, 360 & PC so there is a good shot of some overstock, factor that in with the enormous size of the box and there will be 1 of 2 outcomes, either stores will discount the hell out of these to get rid of them or there just won't be any to begin with because they take up way too much space
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 06:18 PM   #17
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Well Amazon just went out again they were available for less than 8 hours now currently unavailable! I can't see more 10,000 ES and may be 7,500 or 5,000! Either way I will have at some point!!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 06:57 PM   #18
PureInvasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Well Amazon just went out again they were available for less than 8 hours now currently unavailable! I can't see more 10,000 ES and may be 7,500 or 5,000! Either way I will have at some point!!

Sarah
the ES of 35,000 (across the 3 consoles) seems to be floating around on a few gaming boards right now but I can't find any official link to prove it
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 07:23 PM   #19
Drahmin
Kindly Asked To Leave

I would hold off buying/selling the LE until the reviews of the game come in.
Drahmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 07:30 PM   #20
biglebowski9999

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
the ES of 35,000 (across the 3 consoles) seems to be floating around on a few gaming boards right now but I can't find any official link to prove it
That's an insane amount if true and anything but limited. But i don't see how they could produce that many statues and hope to sell them at a $250 pricepoint, much less have it sell out the way it has.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote