Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-31-2016, 01:59 PM   #101
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

I loved this movie probably one of my favorite superhero movies I have ever seen!! And I actually thought aflec did much better than all the naysayers but I will say I do t like batman with guns as I don't see batman nor have I seen him with guns other than basically a grappling gun! I know he's not using bullet firing gun but just don't like seeing batman like that!

I also like this collectible but don't know how I feel about his cape
Really don't remember his cape looking like that...

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 02:20 PM   #102
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Really don't remember his cape looking like that...

Sarah
Similar if not same...
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 03:13 PM   #103
SuperDinoHunter
Hellboy

Absolutely loved this movie also!!! Going to see it again this weekend which will be my 5th time!

The exclusive grenade launcher is cool but how cool would it be to have another switch out hand holding a light up Krytonite spear that batman uses in the movie. That would have been epic.

Any possibility of making this happen?????? So three swap out hands?????????
SuperDinoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 03:41 PM   #104
Parallax
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDinoHunter View Post
Absolutely loved this movie also!!! Going to see it again this weekend which will be my 5th time!

The exclusive grenade launcher is cool but how cool would it be to have another switch out hand holding a light up Krytonite spear that batman uses in the movie. That would have been epic.

Any possibility of making this happen?????? So three swap out hands?????????
He didn't really use the spear. He made it and he held it. The grenade launcher was a big deal, the spear wasn't. For Batman at least.
Parallax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 05:17 PM   #105
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Well i liked the movie and just saw it again today. To me the extreme hate on this movie is crazy. I can dig that people don't like what I do. Fine. I personally think the slow burn in the beginning hurt the film. But to say they didn't get the essence of Batman or Superman to me is off base. But that's just my 2 cents and it's worth the same as everybody else's. Love the statue and I'm not sure that cape looked any better in the movie.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 05:56 PM   #106
Parallax
Nightwing

Batman and Superman aren't exactly the characters we know from the comics, but that's the point. In the comic world, Superman is viewed as the almighty savior. In Batman v Superman, he's not. The world is against him and he's struggling to find his place. He does make mistakes and he's not perfect. Batman was a total badass, but was clearly too far gone. Everything had caught up to him and he just gave up on his morality and accepted that he's a criminal. That being said, the essence of Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent are very much present, and at the end of the film Batman and Superman are the characters we know and love. I personally love the movie.
Parallax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 06:10 PM   #107
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Well i liked the movie and just saw it again today. To me the extreme hate on this movie is crazy. I can dig that people don't like what I do. Fine. I personally think the slow burn in the beginning hurt the film. But to say they didn't get the essence of Batman or Superman to me is off base. But that's just my 2 cents and it's worth the same as everybody else's. Love the statue and I'm not sure that cape looked any better in the movie.
I feel the same.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 07:17 PM   #108
COI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
I agree.

This movie was a victim of its own hype. It was gonna disappoint no matter what they did because people's expectations were sky high. And I think the harshness of the criticism is inversely proportionate to how hyped up the movie was. Not to say it was perfect, but I think the strengths outweigh the weaknesses.
COI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 07:18 PM   #109
Vader
Ghost

I loved the movie.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 08:10 PM   #110
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I feel the same.
bro ive been waiting for your review all week! I never made it sunday...
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote