Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 03-01-2017, 06:16 PM   #251
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
Even if this thing manages to ship, God help us all if it's damaged during transit.
yeah this thing is such a beast, i dont think i have ever handled anything like this, it dwarves sideshow's 1/2 stuff in term of box size.

Although the packaging is pretty terrible and completely messed up when i got it, the actual statue is pretty well protected and it doesnt have any fragile parts, all thick heavy pieces. So even if something broke it's easily fixable. On mine, one of the hand's finger broke but was easily glued back using 2 part epoxy and cant tell the difference at all.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 04:12 PM   #252
chuso25
Frackin!

Hello Guys

I’m writing this message because I’m totally fed up with Imaginarium Art and their delay in shipping the Hulkbusters and my Mark 43 battle damage to Europe. I have pre ordered hulkbuster and mk43 from darkside collectibles (darksidetoy.com) as I have done with mark 17 heartbreaker mark 42 and mark 7.

I ordered upon the opening of the pre orders more than a year ago. Since then the arrival time has been changed constantly.

I spoke to darkside many times and as always they responded with professionalism saying that the eta is totally controlled by the manufacturer.
Of course I do believe them because I have bought thousands of euros worth of collectibles from all brands and even when I had problems with some of the products that I bought (sideshow, iron studios, ARH, qc issues) they have always been there for me with outstanding professionalism solving everything in no time. ARH took a month but we all know what happened with ARH.

What I can’t understand is why IA keeps delaying these products without giving a solid estimated shipping time.

All the problems with the replacements for the iron mans that took almost one year and now this....

Looks like they are playing around not only with customers but with dealers also. IA keeps telling my dealer the same think over and over again. Next month. This situation has been the same for months. We can understand delays, but not telling always next month.

Imaginarium Art, I think you need to be honest and try to care about your customers. For the moment you are showing everyone the opposite. At least in Europe…

I’m still waiting for my Hulkbuster and my Mark 43 Battle Damage.
chuso25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 04:35 PM   #253
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuso25 View Post
Hello Guys

I’m writing this message because I’m totally fed up with Imaginarium Art and their delay in shipping the Hulkbusters and my Mark 43 battle damage to Europe. I have pre ordered hulkbuster and mk43 from darkside collectibles (darksidetoy.com) as I have done with mark 17 heartbreaker mark 42 and mark 7.

I ordered upon the opening of the pre orders more than a year ago. Since then the arrival time has been changed constantly.

I spoke to darkside many times and as always they responded with professionalism saying that the eta is totally controlled by the manufacturer.
Of course I do believe them because I have bought thousands of euros worth of collectibles from all brands and even when I had problems with some of the products that I bought (sideshow, iron studios, ARH, qc issues) they have always been there for me with outstanding professionalism solving everything in no time. ARH took a month but we all know what happened with ARH.

What I can’t understand is why IA keeps delaying these products without giving a solid estimated shipping time.

All the problems with the replacements for the iron mans that took almost one year and now this....

Looks like they are playing around not only with customers but with dealers also. IA keeps telling my dealer the same think over and over again. Next month. This situation has been the same for months. We can understand delays, but not telling always next month.

Imaginarium Art, I think you need to be honest and try to care about your customers. For the moment you are showing everyone the opposite. At least in Europe…

You can try posting on their FB, but the moderator (maybe Danny Lim) will erase it. Took me a few tries, but I finally got someone to respond.

Still have no HULKBUSTER and no replacement for my Battle Damaged MK 43.

I am NOT preordering any of their Transformer products. They can offer free shipping, discounted rates, personal delivery by Peter Cullen... I'm not giving them any more money.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 06:56 PM   #254
zadmax
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuso25 View Post

Unfortunately, you are not alone. I'm in the US, and ordered the MK 43 Battle Damaged from Secret Compass about 16 months ago, and have no idea when it will ship.

I saw a few on ebay several months ago for less than I paid through Secret Compass, but am stuck because of the deposit I put down with them. Very frustrating.
zadmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:16 AM   #255
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

IA customer service is abysmal.

Darkside are doing everything they can to try and resolve my issues with zero help from IA.

IA have been promising to sort issues but now don't even respond to emails.

Good luck dealing with IA...
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:58 AM   #256
prototype78
Frackin!

Secret compass they sell stuff very expensive too and I see lots of thins that are already sold out has pre-order, when I called to find out about Ken masters from kinetiquettes they told me they had it in stock...so I asked them so why not put it in Stock instead of pre-order and they didn't answer me back....then a friend of mine called and they said they was in pre-order and they requested it from manufacture , but manufacturer was being sold out for quite a while
prototype78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 12:56 PM   #257
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

SC sent me an e-mail that they want me to pay in full, Hulkbuster
shipping in June. I own one of these and it's a masterpiece so glad I am getting my second one.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 02:03 PM   #258
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
SC sent me an e-mail that they want me to pay in full, Hulkbuster
shipping in June. I own one of these and it's a masterpiece so glad I am getting my second one.
You should make sure SC checks it for damage when they receive it.

I ended up canceling mine at the request/advice of my contact. If it was damaged, he didn't think IA would replace and I'd be out $2k.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 02:10 PM   #259
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

When did I.A. section get moved.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 09:53 PM   #260
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Sadly I will not be getting this. My contact refunded me back my deposit. He had a falling out with IA.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote