Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Diamond Select

Old 07-19-2008, 11:55 PM   #21
patrickwm68
The Flash

SDCC Exclusive (Ltd. Ed. of 150)

Variant Edition to Feature Special Signed & Numbered Certificate

The CS Moore Studio is pleased to announce the debut of the Nightmare Puppeteer Torso Statue, based on the beautiful mind-reader in Seth Green and Hugh Sterbakov’s best-selling series Freshmen from Top Cow Productions. The piece will be strictly limited to 150 pieces, and will be offered for the first time during Comic-Con International San Diego at a special signing with Seth Green, Hugh Sterbakov and Sculptor Clayburn Moore.

The signing will take place at the Top Cow Productions’ booth (#2329) from 4:30-6:30 on Saturday, July 26. During the signing, collectors will be able to reserve their specific edition number of the statue, and will receive a numbered certificate signed by Green, Sterbakov and Moore, as well as a special full-color litho created for the piece. This is a great opportunity for collectors to preorder the piece and guarantee the number they will receive. After the signing session, the piece will be available for order at the CS Moore Studio booth (#2800), subject to availability.

DEALER NOTE: Due to this piece's
limited edition size, this item
is not available for
wholesale purchase.

“This is a beautiful piece! We’re thrilled to have a newly sculpted variant that really captures the personality of the dark Annalee,” said Green.

“It’s been a dream come true to see our character realized by unparalleled sculptor Clayburn Moore,” said Sterbakov. “He took one of the most beautiful images of the Puppeteer ever put to the page, from Rodolfo Migliari's cover for Freshmen #2, and brought it to life in a beautiful and magnificent statue. Frankly, it’s astonishing.”

“Working with Seth and Hugh throughout this project has been terrific,” said Moore. “It was fun working on this dark twist to the beautiful Puppeteer character.”

Freshmen tells the story of a group of college freshmen who are imbued with miraculous superpowers when a mysterious device explodes near them. The series delivers action, romance, and laughs as the group comes to grips with their new powers. The Puppeteer (aka Annalee Rogers) is a beautiful, troubled young woman with the ability to read people’s minds, and control them for minutes at a time.

“I think it’s a great little bonus for our loyal fans to be able to snag this super-limited variation of the Puppeteer statue,” Sterbakov continued. “It's fantastic that we're doing this, because Clay will go the extra distance to make sure this is a really special variation. We're lucky to be working with such a talent, and I for one can't wait to get my chubby little paws on this special edition!”

The Nightmare Puppeteer Torso Statue stands 12-1/2” tall and is offered for $125.00. The piece is scheduled to ship in January 2009. A beautiful, highly detailed regular edition of the statue, which features Puppeteer in her traditional red costume, is also available for order and will be on display at the CS Moore Studio booth.
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:09 AM   #22
Fremen
Birds of Prey

I want this one. Too bad I won't be at the con.
Fremen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:11 AM   #23
ThanosRules
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
SDCC Exclusive (Ltd. Ed. of 150)

Variant Edition to Feature Special Signed & Numbered Certificate

The CS Moore Studio is pleased to announce the debut of the Nightmare Puppeteer Torso Statue, based on the beautiful mind-reader in Seth Green and Hugh Sterbakov’s best-selling series Freshmen from Top Cow Productions. The piece will be strictly limited to 150 pieces, and will be offered for the first time during Comic-Con International San Diego at a special signing with Seth Green, Hugh Sterbakov and Sculptor Clayburn Moore.

The signing will take place at the Top Cow Productions’ booth (#2329) from 4:30-6:30 on Saturday, July 26. During the signing, collectors will be able to reserve their specific edition number of the statue, and will receive a numbered certificate signed by Green, Sterbakov and Moore, as well as a special full-color litho created for the piece. This is a great opportunity for collectors to preorder the piece and guarantee the number they will receive. After the signing session, the piece will be available for order at the CS Moore Studio booth (#2800), subject to availability.

DEALER NOTE: Due to this piece's
limited edition size, this item
is not available for
wholesale purchase.

“This is a beautiful piece! We’re thrilled to have a newly sculpted variant that really captures the personality of the dark Annalee,” said Green.

“It’s been a dream come true to see our character realized by unparalleled sculptor Clayburn Moore,” said Sterbakov. “He took one of the most beautiful images of the Puppeteer ever put to the page, from Rodolfo Migliari's cover for Freshmen #2, and brought it to life in a beautiful and magnificent statue. Frankly, it’s astonishing.”

“Working with Seth and Hugh throughout this project has been terrific,” said Moore. “It was fun working on this dark twist to the beautiful Puppeteer character.”

Freshmen tells the story of a group of college freshmen who are imbued with miraculous superpowers when a mysterious device explodes near them. The series delivers action, romance, and laughs as the group comes to grips with their new powers. The Puppeteer (aka Annalee Rogers) is a beautiful, troubled young woman with the ability to read people’s minds, and control them for minutes at a time.

“I think it’s a great little bonus for our loyal fans to be able to snag this super-limited variation of the Puppeteer statue,” Sterbakov continued. “It's fantastic that we're doing this, because Clay will go the extra distance to make sure this is a really special variation. We're lucky to be working with such a talent, and I for one can't wait to get my chubby little paws on this special edition!”

The Nightmare Puppeteer Torso Statue stands 12-1/2” tall and is offered for $125.00. The piece is scheduled to ship in January 2009. A beautiful, highly detailed regular edition of the statue, which features Puppeteer in her traditional red costume, is also available for order and will be on display at the CS Moore Studio booth.
Damn....I sure wish I could get to the comic con to get one of these. It looks incredible, you knocked it out of the park Mr. Moore.
ThanosRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 01:13 AM   #24
Weedo10
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
DITTO
Weedo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:10 AM   #25
DeKind
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
you can always ask someone whos going to get one for you. Im sure theres got to be someone around here willing. I would if i werent on the otherside of the country
DeKind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:50 AM   #26
jimmmy
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Ordered mine! Awesome sculpt, fantastic work as ever. & thank you to CSM for his post

Only wish I could go to SDCC, that version looks so cool...
jimmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 01:21 PM   #27
Fremen
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKind View Post
you can always ask someone whos going to get one for you. Im sure theres got to be someone around here willing. I would if i werent on the otherside of the country
Okay, whos going that can nab one of these for me?
Fremen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 01:56 PM   #28
MinisterOfFire
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Is the variant only being offered on Saturday?
MinisterOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 06:07 PM   #29
fantasticrour
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

From the discription I read, it's going to be offered FOR THE FIRST TIME at Comic Con. Does that mean it'll be offered at the website or at stores later??
fantasticrour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 09:29 PM   #30
ThanosRules
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasticrour View Post
From the discription I read, it's going to be offered FOR THE FIRST TIME at Comic Con. Does that mean it'll be offered at the website or at stores later??
I have a feeling at only a 150 edition sized run, they'll all be sold at the comic con. Actually I could only see some of these offered on the cs moore website, if they hold some back. Because with such a nice piece of art it's going to sell out if they make them all available.

So I think all of us that can't attend the comic con are going to miss out.
ThanosRules is offline   Reply With Quote