Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 10-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #631
Jayden
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpticBlast View Post
Oh yeah i just noticed that the usual white boarder on the Aspen Prints is cropped off, that is a very nice look. Totally works for the Kiani. i'm loving the plaque idea even more now nice job! The framed sketch and COA looks really classy and would look great next to the finalized version or on it's own.
Yeah, the cropping really works on the Kiani, it was slightly harder on the Aspen mostly due to there just being way to much of the white background. Wished Peter had done a background scene on it, but would need something that wouldn't detract from Aspen herself.
Jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #632
OpticBlast
Sinister Six

The white core mattes work really well with the Fathom Print, the white bevel creates a nice boarder, acts as design/accent and also ties it to the negative space in the piece. Gives it a very clean and sleek look.
OpticBlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:18 PM   #633
dechirico7
The Flash

Wasn't there supposed to be a new sculpt or two shown by now? I thought back in August we were supposed to see a new statue.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:51 PM   #634
Jayden
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Wasn't there supposed to be a new sculpt or two shown by now? I thought back in August we were supposed to see a new statue.
TBH, as much as I'd love to see some new sculpts, I really do hope they wait. So much stuff coming out plus holidays coming up, best to wait until later.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #635
Thundercloud
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

This also awe-striking piece also needs some attention

Here's a few pics of my "light-show":

Thundercloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:15 AM   #636
Jayden
Blue Falcon

I discovered the other day, that if you have something to hold over her head when she's lit up, that it'll illuminate her top half as well instead of just her lower half.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:07 AM   #637
coolandwarm
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

just ordered it, cant wait to receive it.
coolandwarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:51 PM   #638
coolandwarm
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

received it yesterday and man what a statue and the print is really nice too. this next to my lava edition is amazing i can say enough of what aspen has been putting out and i cant wait to see what else they come out with. and nice that i got the same number for this one as the lava.
coolandwarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:28 PM   #639
Bolo2002b

I Preordered my black armour aspen from day one and now i noticed her right low cheek has a black mark that looks like paint that i try with water but it wouldnt come off. my number is 82, FRANK i know its late but is there anything you can help me with. i cant live like this knowing my beauitful aspen has a mark on her face its sad i paid so much. thanks

Bolo2002b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #640
ComputerFly
The Phantom

I would try a little Windex on a Q-tip before I sent it back. Use a very light touch. What might work even better is to fold a paper towel until you have a nice solid, sharp 'corner' then put a drop of Windex on there. That way you are only touching the mark you are trying to remove.
ComputerFly is offline   Reply With Quote