Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 11-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #321
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijuboy View Post
Nemesis is exactly 19inches tall (foot to head). This is a little larger than he appeared in RE3, but is in line with how Nemesis (and tyrants in general) have been portrayed in later games.

***pics of my repaint & mods coming soon!***
Tyrant is a giant yes. He'd be 19 inches tall for sure.

a little larger? Chris will be up to his waist.

I've really only paid attention to the first 4 games so I don't know how Nemesis is portrayed in 5 and 6 if he's in them, or any of the other spinoff games and if they portray him the same height as Tyrant. But definitely in games 3 and 4 Nemesis is not the same height as the Tyrant, nowhere near it, and he's more like about 2 feet taller than Jill or Ada, around 8 feet tall tops is my guess, and I'd guess Tyrant is more like 14 feet tall. This Nemesis statue is awesome, but he's in 1/4 scale, not 1/6 and Chris is in 1/6. HCG doesn't seem to realize collectors like to display the same scale pieces.

Executioner and zombie cop are in 1/6 scale. Nemesis is very cool but he's way too big in my opinion to look right with 1/6 scale statues. He'll look great by himself, but maybe someday they will make a 1/4 scale Chris, or Jill, or Leon. Till that day comes I don't think collectors should make excuses for them.
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:40 AM   #322
Kaijuboy
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
Nemesis is very cool but he's way too big in my opinion to look right with 1/6 scale statues. He'll look great by himself, but maybe someday they will make a 1/4 scale Chris, or Jill, or Leon. Till that day comes I don't think collectors should make excuses for them.
Im not making any "excuses" for him. I just dont think most people realize how large Nemmy really is. Here is a pic of Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 (1st appearance), Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (most recent appearance), and the HCG statue with a 12 inch figure so you can see the comparison for yourself. Nemmy IS a little larger than his RE3 appearance, but is in line with his ORC appearance.

Kaijuboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:25 AM   #323
Gazombie
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I think the Nemesis will look fine next to Chris and Jill he is bigger and so he should be as kaijuboy's pics show. If he was 14" like Chris and Jill it wouldn't look right.
I will be happy when my Nemesis is towering over my Zombie,Executioner and Chris.
He's badass!
Gazombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #324
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Im not making any "excuses" for him. I just dont think most people realize how large Nemmy really is. Here is a pic of Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 (1st appearance), Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (most recent appearance), and the HCG statue with a 12 inch figure so you can see the comparison for yourself. Nemmy IS a little larger than his RE3 appearance, but is in line with his ORC appearance.

Thanks very much for going to the effort of showing the size progression Kaijuboy. I really appreciate it!

Wow, they really did increase his height in ORC. He's ginormous.

I always figured Jill was around 5'8". Does that seem right to you? In the first pic I would place Nemesis at about 9 1/2 feet tall and the second pic looks like he's about 10 1/2 feet tall. What do you think?
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:05 PM   #325
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:

Love the comparison. lol!
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:39 AM   #326
Gazombie

Hey Hunterkingxxl hvae you got your statues yet?
Waiting patiently for your pics lol.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:06 AM   #327
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

They have arrived 2day at the european distributor. My local reseller will get them this week and I hope to have them by saturday. So you'll have to wait a few days more I'm afraid
Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:17 AM   #328
Gazombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkingxxl View Post
They have arrived 2day at the european distributor. My local reseller will get them this week and I hope to have them by saturday. So you'll have to wait a few days more I'm afraid
Ok looking forward to it
Old 11-21-2012, 12:07 PM   #329
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Gazombie.. you have zombie cop? Can you take some good pics and post them. maybe also stand it up next to something in a few photos. I just want to take a look at the details and paint on it. If you dont mind?
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:55 AM   #330
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

My zombie cop will arrive next week. One week after chris en neme. He will be part of my display and he will be in the pictures ... Can't wait for this display to be complete. Really hoping for some dogs and crows from RE3 actually.
Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote