Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-28-2011, 01:09 PM   #21
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Need a new VO website. I'd love to hire one of you Momos rather than some "regular" in the industry; variety's fun.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #22
Kdawg59
Sculptor of Gods
ProducerSculptor

Jerry,

We met at con.. I was with Joe Menna and bless him he wouldn't stop talking me up.

I am a web design guy in day job for an advertising agency. While I don't have time really to do web sites on the side due to sculpting, have you considered doing a wordpress site? After the initial design and implementation it's all up to you to do updates which are easy and intuitive. They have a shopping cart plug in as well you could do thumbs of your products, prices and sell them through different channels.

I've done quite a few of sites that way recently and people like that they have the power to update things.

I just set up a new site for Ray Villafane and his pumpkins in word press here... He is going to populate as info becomes relevant.

www.villafanestudios.com

I was going to email you this week anyway... but hit me up if you want about it.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #23
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

What do you like or not like about my current website ?
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:24 PM   #24
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Oh to everyone who PMed me about designing it. I hope I responded to all of you. My apologies if I missed you and didnt. Sometime PMs can be overwhelming.

Ive ended up working with a friend of mine on this.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:21 PM   #25
Alucard
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
What do you like or not like about my current website ?
So far I like your site it's pretty easy to navigate. The only thing your missing is a check out page. If you start selling statues from your site I guess sideshow won't be selling them anymore? Would be more money in your pocket right? Hope you set up a payment plan like sideshow does if you decide too, It helps so much.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:51 PM   #26
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
So far I like your site it's pretty easy to navigate. The only thing your missing is a check out page. If you start selling statues from your site I guess sideshow won't be selling them anymore? Would be more money in your pocket right? Hope you set up a payment plan like sideshow does if you decide too, It helps so much.
I have no plans on selling directly through my website.

Im sticking with Sideshow.

I may occasionally sell some special editions like I just did with Chun Li but it will more than likely remain the same system we just used EXCEPT I am adding a clock on my website and THAT will be the official order time so we dont get confusion again.