Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-30-2016, 03:23 PM   #851
Tcollector
Frackin!

My wife thought Medusa V was large. When this finally shows up she'll really freak.
Tcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 04:43 PM   #852
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

One box showed up for me today. The other two are apparently coming on Tuesday. This box had the horse and both heads. So far so good.

I wish they would have been consistent though and had all 3 horns metal on one head and all three bone on the other rather than mix and match with the spike, but not a huge deal for sure.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 05:12 PM   #853
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
One box showed up for me today. The other two are apparently coming on Tuesday. This box had the horse and both heads. So far so good.

I wish they would have been consistent though and had all 3 horns metal on one head and all three bone on the other rather than mix and match with the spike, but not a huge deal for sure.
looks like we're in the same boat waiting. stupid weekend. At first the mix match horns were kicking in my ocd, but I dont mind so much if its like the painting.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 05:14 PM   #854
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
looks like we're in the same boat waiting. stupid weekend. At first the mix match horns were kicking in my ocd, but I dont mind so much if its like the painting.
To me it looks like all 3 are metal in the painting, but it is a very small thing. The detail is amazing and I absolutely love it
Old 09-30-2016, 06:32 PM   #855
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

I'm jealous! Still waiting on my NYCC version.
warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 09:14 PM   #856
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
To me it looks like all 3 are metal in the painting, but it is a very small thing. The detail is amazing and I absolutely love it
yeah, its easily gonna be a favorite. I hope he fits where i want to put him, wont know till that base gets here.

I thought the horns were all metal too, I think ARH did as well when they made the first horn switch. Honestly it could go both ways but if you zoom in on a high def shot I think they do look a little more bone. Guessing Frazetta made them change it when arh went all metal.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 12:16 AM   #857
goto
Mephisto

I can tell you guys that the body is massive and the heaviest part of this statue ,the base and the horse are hollow.
The three chains must be attached on one side from the horse.
goto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 12:57 AM   #858
hyde666
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

which email should i use to contact arh (to actually get a response)? i feel like i should make sure they didn't lose my nycc ed order (and conan)...
hyde666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 01:06 AM   #859
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcollector View Post
My wife thought Medusa V was large. When this finally shows up she'll really freak.
tbh medusa v is larger I believe, just not as wide ;p
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 12:53 PM   #860
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Got the rest of mine today. Yay! I'm not going to bother to try to take a decent pic of it because I am a horrible phototgrapher and my office has no windows (long story) and a sloped ceiling so lighting is always an issue but I did take one with the mini and the Bowen versions in front of it just to see how huge it is

As far as how good it is this thing is amazing. Detail is incredible and it really needs to be seen in person to be able to appreciate it. I can't imagine this beind done any better than this.