Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 03-10-2017, 03:36 AM   #21
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Are they doing this because no statues will have a 2 year wait any more more like a 1.5 year wait?

Wonder what policy is in 2017 on darkness that's 3 years and counting.
Even with such delays on Darkness, the majority of the people will still end up keeping it due to its iconic posture and popularity. I've really only seen one for sale, and it's fetching a good 2k.
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 07:58 AM   #22
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiasrosas212 View Post
This is why I own 25+ statues from First 4 Figures. Happy to see tracking for both PAC-MAN and Link vs Scervo Diorama from a little under a year. That's how every company should be, but at the same time, one of the reasons of such delays may be due to the lack of time spent sending in samples and approving them. The difference between First 4 Figures is that they use the actual production piece and not the prototype before putting their products up for pre order. This is why they're able to work more efficiently and ship these statues out on their perspective release dates. Delays are a pain, I would agree, but in the end, PCS will push forward, as any company will do, in making sure these pieces get in the hands of Collectors in a timely fashion.
The bad thing about F4F is you gotta wait months if you need a replacement part.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 11:23 AM   #23
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
The bad thing about F4F is you gotta wait months if you need a replacement part.
That's cause they make replacements to order basically, which effectively means anyone who really needs one gets one. You can't have everything and I prefer that :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 02:15 AM   #24
vangeta
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Go get your full refund along with the NRD if you don't want to way wait anymore. They can't say no and keep your non-refundable deposit as they have failed to keep their end of the bargain. If you paid with a credit card, you can still fight it even after a year. Submit a complaint to the FTC, with the amount of unhappy people waiting for statues, it should raise a red flag if everyone submits one. They can't keep stringing you along with no recourse.

It's time to stop letting Jerry and PCS play the victim. There's always someone in a thread asking where their statue is that they paid for shipping 2 months ago; 2 year delays; production issues; and everything else in between. The amount of flagrant excuses is mind-boggling; I understand ---- happens that is out of their control, but they are still responsible for it. If I did this on my job, I would be canned on the spot. They did not need to be at Wondercon when they can't even take care of their current customers.
vangeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 02:20 AM   #25
T3xrr
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangeta View Post
Go get your full refund along with the NRD if you don't want to way wait anymore. They can't say no and keep your non-refundable deposit as they have failed to keep their end of the bargain. If you paid with a credit card, you can still fight it even after a year. Submit a complaint to the FTC, with the amount of unhappy people waiting for statues, it should raise a red flag if everyone submits one. They can't keep stringing you along with no recourse.

It's time to stop letting Jerry and PCS play the victim. There's always someone in a thread asking where their statue is that they paid for shipping 2 months ago; 2 year delays; production issues; and everything else in between. The amount of flagrant excuses is mind-boggling. If i did this on my job, I would be canned on the spot. They did not need to be at Wondercon when they can't even take care of their current customers.
Well said. I asked for a refund for reptile and sub zero 1/3 and they told me no. I felt like they did me wrong and should have honored it as I have been buying from them for many years.
T3xrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 02:58 AM   #26
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Submit a complaint to the FTC, with the amount of unhappy people waiting for statues, it should raise a red flag if everyone submits one. They can't keep stringing you along with no recourse.

It's time to stop letting Jerry and PCS play the victim.
Go home and be a family man.

Oh, and please remain there..
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 03:19 AM   #27
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
It's time to stop letting Jerry and PCS play the victim. There's always someone in a thread asking where their statue is that they paid for shipping 2 months ago; 2 year delays; production issues; and everything else in between. The amount of flagrant excuses is mind-boggling; I understand ---- happens that is out of their control, but they are still responsible for it. If I did this on my job, I would be canned on the spot. They did not need to be at Wondercon when they can't even take care of their current customers.

That's just the truth. Just look at the situation with the 1:3 ninjas. Sums it up perfectly.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:06 AM   #28
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagero_no_mai View Post
Go home and be a family man.

Oh, and please remain there..
You report a post for being disrespectful (it wasn't) and then you disrespect a fellow forum member. Your first and only warning no more of this type of posting.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 06:02 AM   #29
Drakull
Sailor Moon

PCS refund policy is not fair with delayed

Or make it (like 1 year) clear but it can't be applied to previous orders
Drakull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 06:19 AM   #30
bl00dymary
Frackin!

If i am PCS
1st , i will make the statue perfectly and will let you know that your waiting is worth it! (But........ let see the ninja.... only 250-350 limited , i really dont know why they are still going to change it..., if SAME AS THE PROTO, it would be a MASTERPIECE)
2nd , I will compensate for the delay, (coupon , discount / waive for the shipping, it would be improve the company image )
bl00dymary is offline   Reply With Quote