Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 08-14-2021, 10:59 PM   #51
Weedo10
Hellboy

I have Nightmare and Taki! Looking forward Ivy!
Weedo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 01:52 AM   #52
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

I gave up on the hope to see ivy ever released. I see now why people are annoyed by F4F's release policy. What annoys me even more than the waiting are the empty words of the creators. Don't fuel the hype train if you have nothing to show for for the next year.
Westhelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 06:30 AM   #53
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
I gave up on the hope to see ivy ever released. I see now why people are annoyed by F4F's release policy. What annoys me even more than the waiting are the empty words of the creators. Don't fuel the hype train if you have nothing to show for for the next year.
Yeah it is pretty frustrating. They gave people the impression that Morrigan and Ivy were both fairly deep in development, but it's clear that isn't the case
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 09:08 PM   #54
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedo10 View Post
I have Nightmare and Taki! Looking forward Ivy!
got my hands on Taki with regular base. not too much interested in Nightmare but i do want ivy with her classic outfit or her default outfit in Soul Calibur 6
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 09:36 PM   #55
MegatronG1
The X-Men

I guess we should buy up all those Spyro the Dragon statues if we want to see Ivy.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 07:38 PM   #56
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Lol, people still waiting for an Ivy by F4F? They have been telling that she is in development for yearssss

SC Line by F4F is dead, let's hope PureArts does the line justice.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 01:13 PM   #57
MegatronG1
The X-Men

It feels like there's a new Okami and Spyro every other week. Were those games even that popular? I think F4F is done with their OG customer base of Zelda(not BOTW), Soul Calibur, etc.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 02:44 PM   #58
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
It feels like there's a new Okami and Spyro every other week. Were those games even that popular? I think F4F is done with their OG customer base of Zelda(not BOTW), Soul Calibur, etc.
i know spyro was popular back during ps1 era. they did the remake and many people loved it. not sure about okami.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 03:17 PM   #59
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
Okami is a "cult classic" so I'd say small, but loyal fan base.

Spyro was pretty big, and then went through that Skylanders phase where was much bigger, but the character didn't keep up with the games.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 03:44 PM   #60
SkiaEsh
Fantastic Four

Spyro and Okami both seem to be more popular than they used to be among game forums I frequent, with both the Reignited trilogy and the original Okami game being mentioned regularly as recommendations.

Regardless of that though, both Okami and Spyro pieces seem to have sold pretty well for F4F. The characters are also probably less troublesome to make compared to others as they are simpler and seem to have less strict companies.

From what I have heard, a lot of the Zelda falloff is related to Nintendo becoming increasingly strict on what characters, poses, and format they can make. I err on the side of believing them on that because I can't see them not making more Zelda if they could since the pieces generally sell so well. I do wish they would make more characters from other licenses, but they seem to want to play it safe by mostly sticking to licenses they know are proven sellers.
SkiaEsh is offline   Reply With Quote