Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-17-2021, 04:30 AM   #451
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I don't normally post just cheesecake statues as I'm not really interested in them and french does a good job of posting most of the ones I see anyway. However I've seen a lot of people ask for this one and it actually looks quite good (though I think so far this is just the design artwork). However because it is unlicensed I am covering up both the face and the manufacturer information. I assume any fans can guess who it is.

There's also another one coming with actually a nice pose and mm dress (that is castoffable) and if the dress is like the proto it actually looks dang good. Face is off on that one imo and the base while cool is nowhere near as cool as this one. Though take my opinion with a grain of salt I am not gonna buy either :P
It's a little frustrating. Either post the piece or keep quiet and say nothing.

I know nothing about this piece, who it might be, or where you could get it - so, to someone like me, this is just a blue balls post about nothing.

I appreciate your reasoning for the secrecy, but please bear in mind, this is supposed to be an inclusive forum to discuss statues - not a secret society just for the initiated.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 09:38 AM   #452
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I don't normally post just cheesecake statues as I'm not really interested in them and french does a good job of posting most of the ones I see anyway. However I've seen a lot of people ask for this one and it actually looks quite good (though I think so far this is just the design artwork). However because it is unlicensed I am covering up both the face and the manufacturer information. I assume any fans can guess who it is.

There's also another one coming with actually a nice pose and mm dress (that is castoffable) and if the dress is like the proto it actually looks dang good. Face is off on that one imo and the base while cool is nowhere near as cool as this one. Though take my opinion with a grain of salt I am not gonna buy either :P
Is this that character from the resident evil (???) video game? the vampire giant chick?
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 09:59 AM   #453
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Ya looks like lady dimitrescu from resident evil game. I like it a lot, anymore info on it?
Vince-Vell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 10:07 AM   #454
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
It's a little frustrating. Either post the piece or keep quiet and say nothing.

I know nothing about this piece, who it might be, or where you could get it - so, to someone like me, this is just a blue balls post about nothing.

I appreciate your reasoning for the secrecy, but please bear in mind, this is supposed to be an inclusive forum to discuss statues - not a secret society just for the initiated.
It's a pretty stylized version of her, but I like it! Head is a bit too tiny though.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 11:45 AM   #455
dao2
Cyclops

If cancan doesn't post it and you want the whole picture you can pm me and I will send it to you. Since it's against the forum rules to openly discuss unlicensed stuff I will not post here.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 05:14 AM   #456
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

So for anyone with the Pink Studio Tifa, have you come up with any good solutions to the seams on her outfit? I'd like something to keep it stuck together that isn't permanent nor would take off the paint.
Gyro Zeppeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 01:44 AM   #457
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

I'm surprised no one has teased a licensed Lady Thickums yet.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 11:09 PM   #458
zzz
The Herculoids

Coreplay's announcement for Angel Saint King (天使圣王) from Wu Geng Ji (武庚纪)

Click image for larger version

Name:	006mKWoily1gsm587emo6j3263330x6s.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	193.4 KB
ID:	141285

A character unique to the animation adaptation, as she wasn't in the manhua. Here are some images of her from the show.

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	141286

Name:	0.jpeg
Views:	27
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	141287

Name:	8edcec339ad84a309fdbddd2d0c3a870.jpeg
Size:	178.5 KB
ID:	141288

It will be great if they create a statue of her counterpart Fallen Inferno (不闻不问) also:

Name:	0 (1).jpeg
Views:	19
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	141289

Name:	0 (2).jpeg
Views:	18
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	141290

Name:	0 (3).jpeg
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	141291
zzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 02:09 PM   #459
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
So for anyone with the Pink Studio Tifa, have you come up with any good solutions to the seams on her outfit? I'd like something to keep it stuck together that isn't permanent nor would take off the paint.
Nope
That was highly disappointing to me. Honestly I just push em together and there's a gap but you don't see it from the front so it's...OK?
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 03:32 PM   #460
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I hate how it makes displaying it from the sides look so bad. A single flaw to an otherwise wonderful statue, but such a big flaw.
Gyro Zeppeli is online now   Reply With Quote