Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

View Poll Results: Should trans athletes be allowed in women's sports?
Yes 1 3.85%
No 23 88.46%
Unsure 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2021, 04:26 AM   #1
TheLastMan
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Trans Athletes in Women's Sports

Should trans athletes be allowed to compete in women's sports? I've attached a poll to see where our collecting community tends to side in this controversial topic.
TheLastMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 04:41 AM   #2
ukshaun
Hercules

Trans athletes should only be allowed to compete in trans sports. Trans Women and Trans Men. Quite simple really.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 02:52 PM   #3
gomur
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Trans athletes should only be allowed to compete in trans sports. Trans Women and Trans Men. Quite simple really.
I agree that trans athletes should have their Trans Games to compete in. There would be no shortage of companies that want to grandstand and sponsor. At the heart of sports is fair competition and it's impossible to have that with biological men in women's events.

Last edited by gomur; 12-25-2021 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Trying to be nicer
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 03:27 PM   #4
MrYac
Hercules

no, the fact that this is even a question some people pretend is legitimate is all the proof i need that western society is on it's way out.
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 01:34 AM   #5
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
no, the fact that this is even a question some people pretend is legitimate is all the proof i need that western society is on it's way out.
yep....and the good ol US is leading the way...way ahead! USA #1!!!!!!!

U! S! A!
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 02:32 AM   #6
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

If you want to destroy women’s sport, than allowing Trans athletes to compete will do it. Trans athletes should only compete with other Trans athletes… period!
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 06:54 PM   #7
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
If you want to destroy women?s sport, than allowing Trans athletes to compete will do it. Trans athletes should only compete with other Trans athletes? period!
Yes exactly! What's sad is that very few female athletes will speak out against this in fear of backlash even if 99% of them want it women only...
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 07:38 PM   #8
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
Yes exactly! What's sad is that very few female athletes will speak out against this in fear of backlash even if 99% of them want it women only...
couple years ago, 2 dudes annihilated the girls track and field season and when some of the girls spoke out against it they were attacked from all sides, everything from poor sports to the made-up transphobic garbage. it's truly disgusting and anybody in favor of it should be ashamed of themselves.
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 11:35 PM   #9
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
couple years ago, 2 dudes annihilated the girls track and field season and when some of the girls spoke out against it they were attacked from all sides, everything from poor sports to the made-up transphobic garbage. it's truly disgusting and anybody in favor of it should be ashamed of themselves.
Yeah I remember that, as well as the trans MMA fighter breaking a female fighter's skull as well...I've seen arguments that there's rules where the trans athletes have to be on hormones for a certain amount of time but at the end of the day biological men are faster and stronger naturally and therefore will dominate most physical sports. I don't even understand why the athletes would want to compete with that advantage, like the weightlifter that broke every women's record but later stripped of the records lol...
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 03:17 PM   #10
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Once i saw a guy say on internet ''Men are phisically stronger than women'' and a pc feminist answered him '' bull---- !! you can't prove that, you don't have any basis''.... Can you belive that, this is the ignorance level of Trans athlet sporter pc dumb ass people.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote