Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-30-2019, 01:25 PM   #131
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Sideshow hasn't been putting up any new P1 PO's lately. How can there not be a problem?
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 01:38 PM   #132
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
I think someone was just guessing with the cargo container theory. It definitely made sense, though.

It was shipped via DHL, picked up in Hong Kong on Saturday and cleared customs in Cleveland, OH on Sunday. I can't see a cargo container being in the mix. P1 must have made some sweet deal with DHL to pull this off. It's currently out for delivery and I have yet to get a bill for any customs fees.
Brandon, can you please update us in the Forum if you get any additional customs fees? I'm dying to order a statue directly from Prime 1 directly but I'm being a bit hesitant due to the unknown - THANK YOU in advance.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 01:39 PM   #133
ukshaun
Hercules

'Debacle'

From what i've heard on various chat's, the speculation appears to suggest, Sideshow will ship current Prime 1 pre orders, and might not list any new pieces from Prime 1

If this is the case, then i guess it is safe to assume, Sideshow are working on fixing any issue's between themselves and Prime 1, or possibly the opposite, and their relationship is over, and neither party plans on commenting anytime soon.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:47 PM   #134
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
Brandon, can you please update us in the Forum if you get any additional customs fees? I'm dying to order a statue directly from Prime 1 directly but I'm being a bit hesitant due to the unknown - THANK YOU in advance.
From what I read I would assume that I would've had to pay the customs fees to DHL before they would deliver if fees existed. It's been delivered and I didn't pay anything beyond Prime 1's shipping charge. From reading other posts, it sounds like the customs process isn't always consistent, but this was a pretty good first experience ordering direct from P1 (haven't unboxed it yet).
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:55 PM   #135
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Was the statue $1,000+? It souldn't matter, but it seems the $1000+ orders are getting the customs fees.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 03:01 PM   #136
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
'Debacle'

From what i've heard on various chat's, the speculation appears to suggest, Sideshow will ship current Prime 1 pre orders, and might not list any new pieces from Prime 1

If this is the case, then i guess it is safe to assume, Sideshow are working on fixing any issue's between themselves and Prime 1, or possibly the opposite, and their relationship is over, and neither party plans on commenting anytime soon.
I just wish either Sideshow or Prime 1 Studios would issue a statement already, as it's been months since any P1 items have been listed on Sideshow's website...
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 03:28 PM   #137
BrandonJF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Was the statue $1,000+? It souldn't matter, but it seems the $1000+ orders are getting the customs fees.
$999.
Old 04-30-2019, 03:36 PM   #138
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
Sideshow hasn't been putting up any new P1 PO's lately. How can there not be a problem?
I'm pretty sure their relationship is over. They're just wrapping up all their current contracts and loose ends, then we'll get the announcement.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 03:38 PM   #139
BrandonJF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
I'm pretty sure their relationship is over. They're just wrapping up all their current contracts and loose ends, then we'll get the announcement.

Chris
I can say the exact same thing about my relationship with Sideshow.
Old 04-30-2019, 03:41 PM   #140
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
I'm not seeing any additional customs fees AT&T he economy shipping.

In some cases it's the same or cheaper then sideshow.

For predator 2 when I checked he was $100 for shipping including custom fees.

From sideshow venom prime 1 was $90 to ship.

For superman 1/3 $50 including custom fees.

For batman 1:3 hush from sideshow $150
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote