Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 06-16-2010, 09:58 AM   #1
Royd
Producer
Producer

Zombie Art Fans - Ben Stenbeck "Living with the Dead" Art FS!

I've just finished uploading scans to a gallery containing 55 pages from the 3 issue Dark Horse mini-series released in 2007, “Living with the Dead” written by Mike Richardson and illustrated by talented New Zealand artist, Ben Stenbeck! It's a rollicking yarn featuring the tale of "Two Boys, a girl and SEVEN BILLION LIVING DEAD!"

Ben has previously worked on Hellboy-related Dark Horse books and is currently working on “Baltimore: The Plague Ships” written by Mike Mignola. You can view the pages from “Living with the Dead” here - http://tinyurl.com/25d7m8r

Remember, if trapped in a street-full of zombies, just put on your mask and mumble, “Braiinnnss!!”

All artwork is shipped flat in a sealable plastic bag between two ½ inch thick sheets of foam core and then securely taped. Purchase or other enquiries (eg. postage costs) about the work for sale can be made to roydster@yahoo.com Payment can be made to my Paypal account – roydster@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking! Best,

Royd
Royd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #2
snappahead
Producer
Producer

Great stuff, Royd! My favorite pages are missing, but there's some real zombie goodness there. Very reasonable prices too.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #3
Royd
Producer
Producer

Yeah, although there were only a few gaps, one of those gaps sadly was the cool splash (a-la Bruce Campbell zombie slayer)

Still, there are lots of cool, funny (and gross) pages available

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappahead View Post
Great stuff, Royd! My favorite pages are missing, but there's some real zombie goodness there. Very reasonable prices too.
Royd is offline   Reply With Quote