Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 05-26-2017, 09:17 PM   #3661
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
Here's my temporary spot for Scorpion. Pics are right out the box with no adjustments. I haven't had time to do any fluffing, but still looks good out the box.

http://imgur.com/a/bT4vG
Nice, Like the POP standees...

I was cleaning in my attack and found an original MK for SNES/Genesis Goro standee... lol
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:37 PM   #3662
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Nice, Like the POP standees...

I was cleaning in my attack and found an original MK for SNES/Genesis Goro standee... lol
Thanks. I'm having issues with Tinypics and can't seem to use igmur correctly either. I'm surprised you were able to see my pics

I want to make a nice game room and I feel a few cool standees add to ambience
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:44 PM   #3663
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

ALF, see the "Additional Options" section below the post editing window. Look for the Manage Attachments button.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:55 PM   #3664
ALF_1
Justice League

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
ALF, see the "Additional Options" section below the post editing window. Look for the Manage Attachments button.

Thanks but when I go there it only allows me to attach thumbnails or a URL...

I am trying to upload the pic like Tinypics when a pic is posted big without having to click on the forum for it. Are there any other sites besides Tinypics and igmur that does the same thing? Or how do I make my pic a URL?

Why is it so complicated to add a large pic without it being a small thumbnail attachment?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8663.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	104729   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8738.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	260.3 KB
ID:	104730   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8750.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	277.7 KB
ID:	104731   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8877.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	210.3 KB
ID:	104732   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8749.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	262.6 KB
ID:	104733  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8735.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	221.4 KB
ID:	104734  
Old 05-26-2017, 10:11 PM   #3665
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Why would they ship out sub zero and scorpion is still not done shipping. Next week is going to turn into next month.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:19 PM   #3666
ALF_1
Justice League

Cool

Did anyone notice the detailed leather-like straps on Scorpions boots and forearms are actually mixed media and not sculpted. I thought that is a really cool attention to detail they did on this piece.

Sorry you don't have yours RYU, but rest assure I think once you get it you will be very happy.

By the way, I am a huge fan of Ninja Gaiden and played from the NES days but my favorite was on the original Xbox. I beat the Xbox Ninja Gaiden on Very Hard Difficulty which death would come in like one hit. One of my favorite games and playing on the hardest mode made it even more fun to me.
Old 05-26-2017, 10:24 PM   #3667
strife87
Spider-Ham

You can open the thumbnail into a new page and use that url. It'll still have the thumbnails at the bottom but your pics will be larger.

Congrats on scorpion.

strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:31 PM   #3668
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
You can open the thumbnail into a new page and use that url. It'll still have the thumbnails at the bottom but your pics will be larger.

Congrats on scorpion.

Ok good to know. Thanks I Love this piece... Last question is why are they sideways when they are not like that when I upload them? Is there a way that they don't show sideways because I didn't upload that way.. weird.
Old 05-26-2017, 10:36 PM   #3669
strife87
Spider-Ham

If i take my pics with my phone straight up and down all my attachments are sideways like this. When i take the photos with the camera sideways they upload correctly, least with my phone anyway. However i hold the camera the photos always load at a 90 degree turn to how I take them if that makes sense. Works for me but I'm no electronics expert.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:36 PM   #3670
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
Did anyone notice the detailed leather-like straps on Scorpions boots and forearms are actually mixed media and not sculpted. I thought that is a really cool attention to detail they did on this piece.

Sorry you don't have yours RYU, but rest assure I think once you get it you will be very happy.

By the way, I am a huge fan of Ninja Gaiden and played from the NES days but my favorite was on the original Xbox. I beat the Xbox Ninja Gaiden on Very Hard Difficulty which death would come in like one hit. One of my favorite games and playing on the hardest mode made it even more fun to me.
Oh I'm sure I will be happy with him no doubt. Don't mind them perfecting him in qc I just don't like false shipping info. If he needs more time or an issue comes up just state that don't say it's going to ship. this is second week pcs has been saying it's going to ship.

Ng is my all time favorite game I've beaten it on master ninja if the game offered that option except for part 3 as I felt it was more cheap then a challenge. I await the new one and love ng statues just as well.

I don't know any dark souls and ng players but I would like to know if dark souls harder then ng on master ninja. Only thing I can think of that rivals it is devil may cry Dante must die mode.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote