Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-29-2017, 04:14 PM   #6241
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossMcCollector View Post
Alex, any plans on more Batman male villains in 1/4 scale: Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Riddler, Two Face..just to name few
Sorry but I don't know. There are a couple of characters you mention above that I know many around here would love to tackle as future collectibles. So fingers crossed for the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vpuik View Post
What happened to the premium format and sixth scale links on the Shop page of the mobile site? Noe you just have character and brand links on there. To see types you need to go to what's new. Scroll down to view all latest releases and filter by type.
Thanks for passing this along. You can now find a full list of product types to search by going to the 'Shop' button on mobile and scrolling down (you'll find all types listed).

Also here are direct links to the Premium Format Figure and Sixth Scale Figure pages if you wanted to bookmark them for future use (since you brought those two up specifically).

Premium Format Figures

Sixth Scale Figures

Hope that helps in the meantime! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Hi Alex,

Will Sideshow address the look of the new K2SO PF eyes? More in depth, when its light up eyes are off K2 looks deactivated. Lots of us don't turn on the light ups while displayed. Any chance of color added to the eyes? Also, when can we expect to pre order Princess Leia PF? Thank you VERY much for ALWAYS answering questions!
This has been in the process of being explored for K-2SO for a little while now. Customers will be updated if such a change ends up occurring on the piece.

Princess Leia PF MIGHT be up for Pre-Order at the very end of this year but seeing as it's almost October and a final prototype is not done I'm estimating more of a 1st Qtr 2018 Pre-Order time frame at the earliest at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.CAP View Post
Thank you Alex. Can't wait to see the updates to the piece. Also excited to see if there are any new statue reveals/announcements planned for NYCC? Or are you folks saving them for the Halloween/Christmas events?
There are some new items for NYCC. Y'all already saw a few...Aspen and the Mark Brooks Spider-Verse line. There are some more planned as well for next week. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
Hey Alex just wondering are there more Gotham Nightmare characters planned outside of Joker and Batman?
For now it's just The Joker and Batman BUT that could change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Hi Alex! At SDCC a figure of Deckard from the original Blade Runner was at your booth. Nothing since with many speculating that it was a spec figure hoping to garner buzz and clear up licensing issues.

Today the Sideshow Facebook page asked what do androids dream of?

Do you have the Blade Runner license and are making a figure or figures?
Sideshow does not have the license to make Blade Runner collectibles but we'd so love to make some in the future. Hopefully it will come to pass at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Will the Mark Brooks collection be at NYCC?
Yes, it will! All three pieces will be there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
Thanks for all the answers!

Any hint as to what the next MOTU charcater will be? :-D
Sorry I don't have any hints but the next one COULD be announced next week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrawn View Post
Hi Alex,

is the Stormtrooper Legendary Scale statue still on track for a december release?

Thanks
The Stormtrooper is still currently on track to release anytime between November 2017 - January 2018.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Hi Alex,

With a new Halloween in the works, does that mean Sideshow will create a Jamie Lee Curtis statue and possibly another Michael Myers statue.

+

With a new Terminator in the works, does that mean Sideshow will create a Sarah Conner statue and possibly another Arnold.
We don't have the license to produce Halloween collectibles, so no Michael Myers or Laurie collectibles are in the works from Sideshow at this time.

New Terminator collectibles are in the pipeline but I do not know the type or character of what those are right now. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyvega002 View Post
Hey Alex,

Two questions regarding new X-Men line:
1. Will Magneto with tweaks be ready for NYCC?
2. Will Wolverine be painted at NYCC?
Magneto unfortunately didn't get done in time, so that one will not be at the show.

Wolverine did get fully done in time and will be at NYCC next week. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
Hi Alex, with the announcement of Daniel Bel joining the team, do you think you could pass on the request of having him join a livestream for some Q&A? I see he has a good bio on the blog post but I always enjoy hearing an artist speak.
This has been passed along. Might be a little difficult as he's in a different country but if he ever visits the office we'd love to have him join in on an episode of Sideshow Live (if he wanted to of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
Hi Alex!

In another thread, Igo said Daniel Bel smells like flowers.

Is it true? What flowers exactly?

Thanks in advance!
Only Dave would know as I've not actually met Daniel Bel in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Hi Alex,
What was the change on the BvS Wonder Woman that SSC recently posted in the blog? It looks like either the head sculpt was changed or the paint on the head sculpt changed. Thanks.
Her portrait has had some changes to the sculpt and paint done.

Quote:
Will there be any Prime 1 statues at Sideshow's booth at NYCC?
There won't be any Prime 1 pieces at the Sideshow booth at NYCC next week. It will be Sideshow, Hot Toys and Tweeterhead pieces on display though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oszito View Post
Hi Alex,

Question about Darth Vader Legendary scale:

Does this carry a power adapter through the base, for the lighting of the chest and the belt?

Thanks!
The Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure will be powered by batteries in the chest and belt for its light-up features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atimantium View Post
Hey Alex. Not sure if someone has asked and this has been answered. I went back a couple of pages to see but I didn't find anything.

Is there any edition size to the new Wolverine, Weapon X and Wolverine vs Juggernaut by Iron studios? Will there eventually be one?

Second
Can the baby Groot maquette stand with no problem if you exclude the base?

And one more.
It was said that you guys would do a Phoenix green version of the Dark Phoenix Pf. Is that dead in the water as of now?

Thank you as always your responses are appreciated. Have an awesome day.
Any edition size information for Iron Studios pieces will be directly sent from them to us. If we ever get such info from them we would update the site accordingly. :-)

More than likely the Groot Maquette will have at least one (more than likely two) keys or pegs in it's feet to attach to the base, so the ability to have it stand on it's own wouldn't be possible.

I know a Green Phoenix was back on the table. If it does happen it would more than likely happen once the Dark version was sold out though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Hey Alex, any word on if Sideshow will be doing a Premium Format of the new Pennywise?
We don't have the license but gosh I'd still love a Tim Curry version of Pennywise one day (I know other's would love the new movie version too)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
And a red balloon floats past Alex's office window...
Creeeeeeeeepy! ;-)

Quote:
Is the Capturing Archetypes Vol 3 Book only about Marvel?
An array of licenses will be represented in the book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince View Post
When will the next Court of the Dead go up for pre-order?
And any tips on who it might be ? I'm hoping for Gallevarbe
Hopefully in October. The character would be a male.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, SSAlex.I just want to ask, does sideshow have any plans on following up the Jungle Hunter Predator maquette with another Predator maquette, and if so, when can we expect an announcement? Cheers!
I know more Predator items are coming but I don't know what type or characters those items are.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 04:24 PM   #6242
Johnny Utah
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Alex will there be new Hot Toys prototypes at NYCC or is it the same shown at SDCC?
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 12:31 AM   #6243
xb24
Sinister Six

deleted
xb24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 01:15 PM   #6244
BurningRage
Inhumans

Are there plans for a blue/gray costume variant of the Batman legendary scale figure?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 01:40 PM   #6245
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Ooh, yes like Soulfire Grace!
I’m hoping for a Turner based Supergirl
Old 10-04-2017, 11:52 AM   #6246
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Hello Alex !

Is the new Aspen PF a one shot or does Sideshow own the Aspen license and will produce other PF following her, like Kiani or Soulfire Grace ?

Thank you for your time and have a great comic-con.
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:27 PM   #6247
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayhor View Post
Hello Alex !

Is the new Aspen PF a one shot or does Sideshow own the Aspen license and will produce other PF following her, like Kiani or Soulfire Grace ?

Thank you for your time and have a great comic-con.
Good question! I would love to see Kiani and Grace done by the same sculptor.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 01:19 PM   #6248
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Hi, it's me again. Sorry I forgot one question

Regarding the Mark Brooks Spiderverse Collection, are you able to tell us if there will be more statues in this line in addition to the 3 already announced ?

Thank you again and sorry for my english
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 01:27 PM   #6249
Vince
Justice League

Any plans for a Lizard or / and Dr. Octopus PF ?
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 05:01 PM   #6250
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Hi Alex,

What are the chances that we'll see a Jubilee, Professor X, or Beast Premium format (90s era) to follow the X-men PF line?

Thank you!
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote