Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 05:44 PM   #22
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I?ll get the bust but man I wish that was also a statue.
Why can't/won't they do both?

People would gobble up most of these designs in 1/3 and Tweeterhead could give Prime 1 a run for its money.

Only thing I can think is Sideshow has the DC 1/3 Full Statue license tied up as exclusive in the states?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 06:16 PM   #23
Mister H
Youngblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Why can't/won't they do both?

People would gobble up most of these designs in 1/3 and Tweeterhead could give Prime 1 a run for its money.

Only thing I can think is Sideshow has the DC 1/3 Full Statue license tied up as exclusive in the states?
Who knows? I would probably buy the bust and the statue. I think plenty of other fellas would too.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 12:47 PM   #24
Mister H
Youngblood

Looks like Bats is “Coming Soon” according to Instagram.
Old 05-08-2024, 05:14 PM   #25
Forps is back
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Looks like Bats is ?Coming Soon? according to Instagram.
Good choice.

But i still want to see Batman painted to predict the exact sales of this. Tweeterhead paint ups are outdated, they lack depth. I want to see it painted. If Batman though does not sell well enough, Tweeterhead should put her best sculpt (Freeze bust is probably Tweeterhead's best DC sculpt ever) up for PO, followed by Wonder Woman and then scrap the line, once and for all. I'll reserve judgement till we see Batman painted.

IF Batman is indeed coming soon, then it looks like someone is "listening".

Just to provide some feedback and try to help Tweeterhead which is a lovable company but clearly needs feedback from guys with an "eye" both for artistic value and possible commercial success.

So if i were Tweeterhead, i would put up POs as follows (after Superman and Doomsday)

Batman

Freeze

Wonder Woman

I would want a heavy hitter (Batman) followed by a non-heavy hitter but a good sculpt (Freeze) followed by a heavy hitter (Wonder Woman).

Clayface WON'T sell no-matter-what clueless Tubers advise Chad to do. The character is obscure enough and his "look" does not translate well to ANY form (statue or bust) and especially bust form. I can go into details, but i don't want to write essays here.

Riddler as it is now wants a revamp. It looks like a cheap toy bought in a toy store.

Freeze is going to sell (more than Doomsday) and it is the BEST of all of 1/3 scale busts Tweeterhead has shown.

Sorry, guys, i admire your posts but Tweeterhead needs REAL and to-the-point feedback from guys with an "eye" both for art but also for possible commercial success or not.

If Tweeterhead relies on Tubers for feedback who are good guys but obviously cannot provide meaningful feedback and are clueless about the market/cannot "smell" what works and what not, then....
Forps is back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 05:27 PM   #26
Mister H
Youngblood

Yep. They need a great paint app on Bats not just “good enough”
They need Bats and Freeze to sell. I do too because I’d like to see Two-Face get this treatment. I think maybe they’re hoping the BTAS Clayface head would help sell that piece but I’m not so sure. He’s a space eater and will be $400.