Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 05-25-2023, 05:55 PM   #191
vinnnie
Luke Cage

The 4th in the set arrived today, the Rise of the Tomb Raider. I give GH props for keep sending me the same #. Hope the fifth and sixth (final) wil also be the same #.

vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 01:46 PM   #192
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Just got a small "final charge" from "The IP Factory" so looks like my Rise exclusive might finally ship.

But I still seem to owe the bulk still. Weird. What's the point of charging 7 bucks right now?
One email says it was a "refund" but it was a charge.
I hate that system they have.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 11:44 AM   #193
Incrysis
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I sold the first 3 and cancelled Angel of Darkness. Rise of Tomb Raider Ex was paid off so I will let it ship. it will be for sale if someone missed the Ex!
Incrysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 12:06 AM   #194
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Looks like they are shipping Rise to me *finally*. I hope! LOL

"We would like to notify you that your ordered product Rise of the Tomb Raider™ - Lara Croft exclusive edition statue will shortly be shipping out to you - i.e. in the next few days. If any or your order details are incorrect (especially your Shipping Address) then please update your details and/or let us know as soon as possible"

Also, correct link for that damnable "worldpay" site if you need to update your credit card which most will need to since these take so long. This is the one for shoppers....

https://secure.worldpay.com/fp/jsp/c...in_shopper.jsp

You can use your "agreement ID" on the gaming heads site to reset password at worldpay if you need to.

Is Angel of Darkness going to ship soon too? Soon meaning this year I guess. LOL
Old 04-07-2024, 07:22 AM   #195
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CessnaDriver View Post
Is Angel of Darkness going to ship soon too? Soon meaning this year I guess. LOL
Messaged them last month regarding my AoD order and they mentioned it will be shipped in April for the EU customers.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:21 PM   #196
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

They still haven't shipped my rise exclusive order despite saying two weeks ago it was days away. I had to do the trouble ticket to get attention and they have finally charged my card and say will ship next week.

On a concerning note, friend of mine got the "collective" unpainted edition by mistake.

Let's hope that is not a trend. I'm guessing few would want to do custom paint jobs and order that one. Shipping must have got confused with "exclusive" and "collective" versions.