Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old 09-30-2022, 10:45 PM   #201
c00kies292
Doh!

Hello all! I just unboxed mine a couple hours ago and it is an amazing piece. Lots of presence and so much to look over. I love it but, like some here, I also have the jaw seperating and causing chips on the black paint similar to Gem Mint’s. In addition there was polystone dust (felt like sand) smeared all over the body as well as some paint chips around the body. As much as it pains me to see this happen on such an amazing piece, I will unfortunately have to send it back. I will reach out to SpecFiction to see what my options are.
c00kies292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 06:30 PM   #202
vorpoll
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
I'm trying to send mine back for full refund, so that's my opinion on it lol. My tongue has a big drip like your tooth. What do companies do with major damaged pieces like this, anyone know?
Wasn't there a few in the past that all of a sudden came out with a variant paint scheme where maybe they fixed some of the damage and covered it up with the new paint?
vorpoll is online now   Reply With Quote