Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old Today, 02:47 PM   #131
Bill Lehecka
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I’ve just hit the curmudgeon portion of my Sideshow Internet life. I just don’t believe anything will happen anymore. I’m getting too old for this anticipation crap when they’ve shown time and time again they won’t step out of their comfort zone.

For every Mr Freeze and Scarecrow reveal, we get 15 Harleys, Batgirls, Jokers, Venoms, etc.
Bill Lehecka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:03 PM   #132
GaryTonge
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Lehecka View Post
I?ve just hit the curmudgeon portion of my Sideshow Internet life. I just don?t believe anything will happen anymore. I?m getting too old for this anticipation crap when they?ve shown time and time again they won?t step out of their comfort zone.

For every Mr Freeze and Scarecrow reveal, we get 15 Harleys, Batgirls, Jokers, Venoms, etc.
I hear you. That's the nice thing about having options like other companies and customs.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:44 PM   #133
AlexLothos
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I like seeing how members here have hopes and what they want, if you get that payoff it is tons of fun as part of the community.
That is one aspect of the community that I really enjoy. But it seems to happen so rarely anymore.

Quote:
I?ve just hit the curmudgeon portion of my Sideshow Internet life. I just don?t believe anything will happen anymore. I?m getting too old for this anticipation crap when they?ve shown time and time again they won?t step out of their comfort zone.

Sadly, I've also reached this stage in statue collecting. I'll take things as they come and make decisions from there.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:15 PM   #134
ZenLogikos
Zot

Quote:

Been there for a while.

Admittedly, I'm more of a videogame character collector than comic or movie, so I already have low odds for getting what I want, but, of the licenses that SS hold, it's not like my wants are that obscure... Getting a 1/4 black cloak Jedi Luke, Mace Windu, and Iceman shouldn't be that hard...
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:48 PM   #135
Atlantisatdawn
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
I’ve just hit the curmudgeon portion of my Sideshow Internet life. I just don’t believe anything will happen anymore. I’m getting too old for this anticipation crap when they’ve shown time and time again they won’t step out of their comfort zone.

I'm right there with you, most of you guys want different characters for Marvel & DC, while I'd like a return to doing more obscure stuff, COTD, History related, Dinosauria Original type stuff, but seems the "sideshow" part of sideshow collectibles is mostly "mainstream" oh well, saves me money I guess
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote