Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 07-29-2021, 11:51 AM   #11
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I already have the Mark VII on PO, and while the poses are different, their bases are a little too similar for my liking. Angled piece of concrete rubble...

I'm not seeing any "connection" on the base like the Mark VII though. Wonder if they scrapped the idea?
ZenLogikos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 02:15 AM   #12
Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 02:57 AM   #13
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

�������� ������ �������� ���� ��/�� ������������
Available for Pre-order now, visit our official website to see full information:
https://queenstudios.shop/collection...xSPM_L_CGQ-6AE
----------------------------------------------------
Deposit: $340
Full Price: $850
������������ ����������������������
License: Marvel
Material: Polystone
Edition Size: TBD
Estimated Deliverty Date: Quarter 4 2022
���������� ������ ����������
The Mark 50 is Stark’s fiftieth recreation of the Iron Man armor and is the first battle armor he used to fight Thanos in Avengers Infinity War. The Mark 50 is incredibly durable. Despite being composed of billions of nanoparticles, the entire suit fits inside of a newly constructed, removable arc reactor. The armor can be completely re-shaped to the wearers will, allowing Stark to remove his helmet and materialize nano-booster wings for stabilized flight. It is the same system that allowed Tony to pry open Thanos’ infinity gauntlet to stop him using the Infinity Stones.
������������ ������������
This 1/4 scale Iron Man Mark 50 is an exact duplication of the Mark 50 presented to us in the events of Avengers Infinity War. The Queen Studio teams have chosen to recreate Iron Man in his battle against Thanos on Titan. Stark’s nano-booster wings are engaged, his palm repulor canons are aimed forward and he is stood on top of plinth which is designed after the debris from the battle. The face of the base holds the classic ‘A’ Avengers logo and Iron Man sports a classic red and gold color scheme with the addition of silver panelling.
������������ ����������������
The pose for this Mark 50 statue is dissimilar to our other static Iron Man statues and busts. This Mark 50 statue has Iron Man attached to the base by his left back leg while he aims himself forward towards the fight. There are five points of illumination on this piece, single LEDs in both eyes, both hands and in the suit’s reactor. Though this scene has been taken from the Avengers battle on Titan, more familiar architecture has been used for the base. One that resembles warped stell girders and rubble.
������������������������
Taiwan
Hong Kong
South Korea
Europe
Brazil
Japan
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 03:05 AM   #14
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

I’ve seen some negative posts regarding the pose, but I actually like it.
Old 07-30-2021, 11:32 AM   #15
Shoo
Hercules

Old 07-30-2021, 11:41 AM   #16
Shoo
Hercules

Old 07-30-2021, 12:57 PM   #17
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I like this, I want this, but I want to see the Mark 85 and the two silhouettes yet to be revealed before I PO. I want to know how many I need to commit to in addition to Mark 7.
Old 11-26-2021, 05:59 PM   #18
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Been a long time. I guess they don't plan to reveal the remaining line-up for a while. Still haven't pulled the trigger on this one, though I want to...
Old 11-26-2021, 06:08 PM   #19
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

I’m not getting any of these 1/4 scale pieces of Iron Man (but I seem to be getting everything else, and in all scales too), but I love how this Mark 50 looks. The suit is so streamlined and the paint and gloss look great.

I was thinking about getting some of these 1/4 scale Iron Man pieces, but I’ve got so many others from other manufacturers, that I’m on Iron Man overload as it is. I’ve since decided to concentrate on other MCU characters in 1/4 scale and any 1/2 scales and life size busts that I have holes in my collection for.
Old 11-26-2021, 06:15 PM   #20
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Yeah, if you're an Iron Man fan, you really have to set some arbitrary guidelines for yourself or things will get out of hand in a hurry...