Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 08-10-2022, 06:44 AM   #11
Bubsy
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Interested in price in today?s market. Tweeterhead?s He-Man and Battle Cat is $999.
That's a good comp. I would be surprised if it was priced under that as F4F's single character 1/6s are probably over $600 now (using Shadow as the comp and adjusting for recent inflation). The horse is also going to be huge if the 1/6 fidelity is maintained. Another interesting thing is with the global economy likely heading towards an extended recession (a stagflationary one at that), I wonder how many statue studios can maintain this type of inflationary pricing (or even just survive as companies) if demand suddenly craters. I would imagine even for people making mid-six figures, one of the first things they would cut in a recession are statue purchases lol.
Bubsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 08:08 AM   #12
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

https://youtu.be/elYzT4UHgXs

Teaser for the launch
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 11:43 PM   #13
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
I?m probably in on this one. I didn?t get Link on Epona at a decent price when I had the chance. I should?ve just bought it when I saw it.
Same brother.
I remember when it came out it was at a time when statues were getting a little expensive but the PFs were still around ~375-400 and I thought $475 for a 1/6 is dumb. I'd never bought anything close to $500 and not many statue were above that threshold at the time save maybe Galactus and the Nazgul Rider PF.
I kick myself everyday for not getting it.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:46 AM   #14
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
Same brother.
I remember when it came out it was at a time when statues were getting a little expensive but the PFs were still around ~375-400 and I thought $475 for a 1/6 is dumb. I'd never bought anything close to $500 and not many statue were above that threshold at the time save maybe Galactus and the Nazgul Rider PF.
I kick myself everyday for not getting it.
With the hype that this has, I doubt it'll be like the original where it sky rockets in demand. But for me, that is okay. I just need the representation in my collection.
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 07:54 PM   #15
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
With the hype that this has, I doubt it'll be like the original where it sky rockets in demand. But for me, that is okay. I just need the representation in my collection.
Same. I have no expectation of this going up in the aftermarket. It’s just not the og. But I still want it for it’s own merits.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 07:55 PM   #16
Peedi
The Secret Six

There’s also like 3 threads for this thing though
Old 08-18-2022, 09:22 AM   #17
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

The deed is done. I didn't love the fabric hood exclusive, but whatever. It's no 10, but I need this! I combined my points with the Early Bird for a decent discount. Payment plan and see you next year!
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 08:16 PM   #18
Peedi
The Secret Six

Can we get all 3 threads merged?

Anyway, ordered for the early bird.

The hood definitely should’ve been a sculpted head. And I don’t mind fabric to a degree. But a sculpted hooded head would’ve been better.

Also if this is sized correctly to each other then this statue might be overall larger but it’s a smaller scale than Link on Epona because BotW Link looks smaller than TP Link. Could be an illusion from the pose and angle though.

Old 09-03-2022, 02:30 AM   #19
Gannon
Sailor Moon

Scale looks to be the same based on the real world side by side as seen here: https://youtu.be/uHbvYqHoKrA?t=1721
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote