Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 01-18-2010, 04:39 PM   #41
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Ya i am loving the game too, love the combos and story line so far. Different from all the other "norm" games.

I did have one major problem with it this weekend tho and not sure if its PS3 related. But the stage where you are in the tower and have to scale the wall with the blocks that glow red and then disappear pissed me off to no end. Took me 45 min to get to the top and i said screw the chests i saw on the other side. Every time i walked or jumped to a block, it would clitch and i would fall to the ground only to start over again.

other then that i just love the sword she uses, my fav weapon.

For a sega game, that did a excellent job.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #42
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

i've still not started this yet
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #43
bruhaha69
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Weird, man. I have the 360 version and I didn't have any issues there. I read that the PS3 port had some loading time issues and extra slowdown, but nothing like that. That would piss me off, too. Sword is also my favorite....Always a sucker for the swords in games like this.

I was getting unreadable disc errors but those went away after I cleared the 360 cache. Very annoying.
bruhaha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:56 PM   #44
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

What the hell are the crows for? i been getting them as i played but no idea what they are for, I tend to play games on my own till i beat it. Then look up all the secrets and replay it.

I love the one accessory where you taunt and gain life, hard to pull it off at times but fun to get away with it.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:27 PM   #45
bruhaha69

Same here. I beat it on normal and then looked on gamefaqs to see what I need to do to unlock what. I knew I'd get more for beating it on harder modes, but might as well collect other stuff and kill two birds with one stone. I'd already put in 25 hours (at that point....now I have 37 after finishing hard and cutting my play time down to under 3 hours total...gets you a bracelet that lets you activate witch time whenever you want but drains magic while in use), so I want to make sure I can get as much as possible in each pass. Apparently, all the crows (this includes getting all the achievements/trophies, as well) gets you the Climax Bracelet. I think it makes all your attacks weaves, like when you fight the big bosses (huge sword slashes, giant fists and feet, etc.)

I'm almost there. I need two more achievements and all the crows on the final difficulty. After I get all the accessories, I'll give the Lost Chapters (think DMC Bloody Palace) a shot.

My favorite accessory so far is the Mahaa-Kalaa. I'm pretty sure you can deflect and counter just about every attack with it, plus it activates witch time if you get the counter in. Pretty sweet especially against those tougher guys like Gracious and Glorious...those golden clawed bastads
Old 01-18-2010, 11:09 PM   #46
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
i've still not started this yet
Just got done playing the demo on 360. I was highly impressed! This is going on the top of my Q on gamefly after I'm done with MGS 4.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:23 PM   #47
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

We downloaded this for the PS3 and I'm sure it will be a hit with the slutty main girl that loses her clothes when she does a finishing move. My boyfriend liked the game.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:26 AM   #48
bruhaha69

Her clothes are made of hair....sometimes you gotta use hair to summon the powerful moves, haha

It's a really funny, overly cheesy game. There's really not much in it that is meant to be taken seriously. I really like Hideki Kamiya. You can tell he loves making his games just by how much fun they are to play and watch. The stories are usually ridiculous, but man are they entertaining.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:54 PM   #49
bruhaha69

Well, I finished up everything except for the lost chapters and getting all platinum's on all verses (normal or higher). 50 hours on my save file and I need a break before I get back to it.