Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 01-23-2018, 09:46 AM   #601
Statuehunter117
Kindly Asked To Leave

Yeah new management or not, I still expect a 2 plus year wait on all PCS statues. Plus once you pay another 2-3 months for them to ship. I had a statue shipped by them last week tuesday, still just label created not even dropped off. I will never order from this company again, once my final preorder is fulfilled im ridding them from my life forever.
Statuehunter117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:39 AM   #602
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statuehunter117 View Post
Yeah new management or not, I still expect a 2 plus year wait on all PCS statues. Plus once you pay another 2-3 months for them to ship. I had a statue shipped by them last week tuesday, still just label created not even dropped off. I will never order from this company again, once my final preorder is fulfilled im ridding them from my life forever.
Just wait for the recasts and pick them up.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:59 AM   #603
actionjackson83
Midnighter

chinese new year next month = 1 extra month of delay for all companies guaranteed
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:12 PM   #604
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
I’ll explain the situation to you

word is that label wasn’t created because there was a big fire and all the papers for shipping labels were burned in the process.

SEAN SANDERS I’m sure you know first hand the effects of what fire can do.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:00 PM   #605
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Its not just new management at PCS, but new Ownership! A companies issues will not be fixed over night and just because in the past things became a very long proccess for Jerry to handle the business side all on his own when his expertise are more in sculpting and being a great artist!

He wants PCS to succeed like the fans want as well and I feel is the reason he Sold it to people that he feels can improve parts of the company collectors are unhappy with..

The new management and Owners are very aware of collectors concerns on long waits and not being up to speed with shipping items out in which they are taking notes to improve on!

Instead of bashing them that you are never buying from them again after your pre orders are done just give some more time for the new Owners to make things right. It will take time and from what I see they are very hard at work already making changes for the better.

I have faith in them. There staff really are compassionate and understanding when you talk to them.. They even allowed me to extend some payments when I fell behind and they do listen.

Right now they are playing catch up with all the past statue pre orders. They also found better factories to work with.

No one wants to wait very long for these items, but I do feel you should give some more time to see how PCS’s new owners turn things around. From my experience I get great customer care everytime I call and if you are calm with them they always are very helpful.

Anytime I call, my questions and concerns are always resolved to my satisfaction.

If you are an international collector then I know for a fact they sell very cheap phone cards for $5 that will get you like 100-300min call time so you can easily make a
5 minute call to them and the cost will be like .50 cents or a little more, but the fact is with all the technology today I would never do an email waiting for a response versus a simple call is straight to the point and much faster.

I never waited more then 2 days for a reply back from PCS in old management or new. I dont get why most people will email instead of calling. Please, dont say international calls are expensive either because for one living now in the future international calls have many outlets for very cheap calls and if PCS added a WhatsApp account then international calls can even be free.

Also, if collectors here can afford these expensive PCS statues, then I think you can definitely afford a cheap phone card to call them for a direct answer.

If you still want to email them, they are good at replying to me and I only see them getting better with response times but a phone call is always better!
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:39 PM   #606
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Also gotta balance sending too many statues at once or you end up over burdening collector's with too many item's at once which results in cancellations
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 07:38 PM   #607
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
I’ll explain the situation to you

word is that label wasn’t created because there was a big fire and all the papers for shipping labels were burned in the process.

SEAN SANDERS I’m sure you know first hand the effects of what fire can do.
I think you just caught someone.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 07:39 PM   #608
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
Its not just new management at PCS, but new Ownership! A companies issues will not be fixed over night and just because in the past things became a very long proccess for Jerry to handle the business side all on his own when his expertise are more in sculpting and being a great artist!

He wants PCS to succeed like the fans want as well and I feel is the reason he Sold it to people that he feels can improve parts of the company collectors are unhappy with..

The new management and Owners are very aware of collectors concerns on long waits and not being up to speed with shipping items out in which they are taking notes to improve on!

Instead of bashing them that you are never buying from them again after your pre orders are done just give some more time for the new Owners to make things right. It will take time and from what I see they are very hard at work already making changes for the better.

I have faith in them. There staff really are compassionate and understanding when you talk to them.. They even allowed me to extend some payments when I fell behind and they do listen.

Right now they are playing catch up with all the past statue pre orders. They also found better factories to work with.

No one wants to wait very long for these items, but I do feel you should give some more time to see how PCS’s new owners turn things around. From my experience I get great customer care everytime I call and if you are calm with them they always are very helpful.

Anytime I call, my questions and concerns are always resolved to my satisfaction.

If you are an international collector then I know for a fact they sell very cheap phone cards for $5 that will get you like 100-300min call time so you can easily make a
5 minute call to them and the cost will be like .50 cents or a little more, but the fact is with all the technology today I would never do an email waiting for a response versus a simple call is straight to the point and much faster.

I never waited more then 2 days for a reply back from PCS in old management or new. I dont get why most people will email instead of calling. Please, dont say international calls are expensive either because for one living now in the future international calls have many outlets for very cheap calls and if PCS added a WhatsApp account then international calls can even be free.

Also, if collectors here can afford these expensive PCS statues, then I think you can definitely afford a cheap phone card to call them for a direct answer.

If you still want to email them, they are good at replying to me and I only see them getting better with response times but a phone call is always better!
Thanks Alf!
Old 01-23-2018, 07:45 PM   #609
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranz View Post
Also gotta balance sending too many statues at once or you end up over burdening collector's with too many item's at once which results in cancellations
SO TRUE!!! Found this out first hand with our 10 statues leaving in one month. I was so excited to finally start catch up on all the old statues. But, we got A lot of push back from collectors and distributors that now we are too fast. I personally had a collector reach out to me complaining that we were delivering too fast and that it was all PCS' fault and that he should get a discount because we delivered too fast. Now this same person was complaining that we were taking too long and he should get a discount.

So I've had to pump the brakes and change the schedule I wanted to hit (I wanted to be done with all of Jerry's old statues by the end of Q1) to allow people to catch up and to space out the releases to be more manageable for collectors and distributors. We will update the status on all statues by CNY.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:49 PM   #610
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I'm glad he has been called out stealing of others and ripping off companies should feel ashamed though i doubt he has any remorse or guilt ...Typical psycho behaviour if they can get one over you they feel justified as they think your honesty is weakness
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote