Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 10-07-2011, 03:12 PM   #21
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I didn't even see this thread when posting in the Q and A thread.
My gamer tag is Tiodamus.
I could use some help with waves 41-50 because no one I know seems to have the game outside of these forums. Let me know if you can help this weekend
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:38 PM   #22
Juggernaut
The Falcon

My gamer tag is

I'm interested in Horde and Beast I need all the archievements and the Savage Theron skin.

Horde level 30-50

Beast.
Casual, Hardcore and Insane.
I also need to get a kill with one of each Locust.

I'm a serios player so count on me.

I start to play every day at 22:00 Danish time.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:40 PM   #23
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
I didn't even see this thread when posting in the Q and A thread.
My gamer tag is Tiodamus.
I could use some help with waves 41-50 because no one I know seems to have the game outside of these forums. Let me know if you can help this weekend
If you would not mind taking level 30-40 also I will happily join your team since I need the archievement too.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #24
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
If you would not mind taking level 30-40 also I will happily join your team since I need the archievement too.
Heck yeah man! I will try to add you when I get home and stabilized tonight. I think we would have plenty of time to build money before the last wave. SandBar seems to be one of the best maps to do it on so far. So much open space and the fact that if you start your base at the top of that hill you can start building it up once you start hitting waves 43 on up. I went in alone at 41 on casual and built up a ton of money.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:47 AM   #25
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
Heck yeah man! I will try to add you when I get home and stabilized tonight. I think we would have plenty of time to build money before the last wave. SandBar seems to be one of the best maps to do it on so far. So much open space and the fact that if you start your base at the top of that hill you can start building it up once you start hitting waves 43 on up. I went in alone at 41 on casual and built up a ton of money.
Great!

I tried Sandbar but the team I was on built the fort/base down on the sand so the enemies could come from all over the place. That's probably also why the team got snuffed, also 2 team members left early. So we were only 3.

I will send you a friend request later if you don't beat me to it.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:26 PM   #26
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

the only map IMO worth doing Horde on is Overpass. Just build the base up on the bridge and have fun.

2 turrets, 4 fences (6 if you proceed further down the stairs), scorcher spawn (for the Berserkers), ample cover, silverback spawn nice and close

the other decent map is Old Town. Build at the starting area of the map (higher part...not the beach end). There are 2 entrances the enemies funnel in from which makes it easier. 1 less turret though and not a ton of cover is the downside but doable with a smart team that communicates

send me a FR if you want and I'll help to if I'm on (and not busy with Dark Souls)

GT: Pure1nvasion
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:54 AM   #27
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
the only map IMO worth doing Horde on is Overpass. Just build the base up on the bridge and have fun.

2 turrets, 4 fences (6 if you proceed further down the stairs), scorcher spawn (for the Berserkers), ample cover, silverback spawn nice and close

the other decent map is Old Town. Build at the starting area of the map (higher part...not the beach end). There are 2 entrances the enemies funnel in from which makes it easier. 1 less turret though and not a ton of cover is the downside but doable with a smart team that communicates

send me a FR if you want and I'll help to if I'm on (and not busy with Dark Souls)

GT: Pure1nvasion
I will add you later tonight.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:16 PM   #28
WarMachine714
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Hey everyone. It's a bit late but I took some pics of my Epic Edition. Hope you enjoy.

I didn't include the book due to not unwrapping it. Didn't really care that much for it, but it's a great bonus.
WarMachine714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:17 PM   #29
WarMachine714
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Here's the statue that came with it. I think it's 1/6 (not completely sure). It also glows in the dark on the blue neon lights and the Imulsion.

Love the detail on the Lancer.

It also came with this background. A great addition! Love it!

The only downfall I have with this would be the eyes

Here's the overall package. For $150, I believe it's well worth the price. I'm glad with the results.

WarMachine714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:52 AM   #30
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

nice pics. I was happy...got my epic edition for $110. Couldn't argue with that price.

I have the Fenix statue with the background displayed as well. On the sides I have about 20 of my random Gears NECA figures alongside him. A nice little set up
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote