Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 01-22-2021, 12:13 PM   #171
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
Yes I am not sure what’s up with sideshow they charged me triple actual shipping costs on these jets. Wish I would have known ahead of time. I ordered optimus from bbts due to this. I will say for Megatron they only charged me 80$ for shipping though. They are still making money on shipping but at a much more reasonable scale. I have heard many say they are done with sideshow due to their crazy shipping practices as of late. Hopefully the price on Megatron means they are going to go back to being reasonable. Maybe not if they still have starscream hacked though.
Hm. Megatron isn't a bad idea. He's actually my favorite transformer

I was looking at Starscream because I liked the pose, switch-outs, but most importantly, I thought his colors pop the most. Not sure if Megatron would look as good because he's grey

I was only going to get one statue from this line to see how it is.
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 05:16 PM   #172
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo112 View Post
Hm. Megatron isn't a bad idea. He's actually my favorite transformer

I was looking at Starscream because I liked the pose, switch-outs, but most importantly, I thought his colors pop the most. Not sure if Megatron would look as good because he's grey

I was only going to get one statue from this line to see how it is.
I can say that if you get one without flaws they look awesome. Megatron doesn’t show up until next week but of all the jets thundercracker pops the most. The cartoon colors on this just make it stand out so much more (and I like the starscream character more so not just a t-cracker nut). Can’t say how well Megatron pops until next week but if all my statues these and IA soundwave are by far my favorites. Makes the large IA optimus look like garbage next to them.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote