Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 06-27-2018, 04:25 AM   #271
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
New trailer kicks butt but wish I didn’t see it cause it ruined a ton of surprises. Damn
Exactly.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 07:18 AM   #272
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
New trailer kicks butt but wish I didn’t see it cause it ruined a ton of surprises. Damn
What happened at the end of Predator?

the sole survivor super tough human and the Predator warrior go at it head to head.

Predator 2? Same thing.

What happened at the end of AVP?

the super tough alien warrior and the strongest Predator warrior go at it head to head.

What happened at the end of Predators?

the super tough Predator and the even super tougher Predator go at it head to head.

What happened at the end of AVP requiem?

the super tough Predator warrior and the even super tougher hybrid Alien/Predator went at it head to head.

What will happen at the end of this film?

the super tough Predator warrior will fight the even super tougher hybrid human/Predator head to head.
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 02:36 PM   #273
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
What happened at the end of Predator?

the sole survivor super tough human and the Predator warrior go at it head to head.

Predator 2? Same thing.

What happened at the end of AVP?

the super tough alien warrior and the strongest Predator warrior go at it head to head.

What happened at the end of Predators?

the super tough Predator and the even super tougher Predator go at it head to head.

What happened at the end of AVP requiem?

the super tough Predator warrior and the even super tougher hybrid Alien/Predator went at it head to head.

What will happen at the end of this film?

the super tough Predator warrior will fight the even super tougher hybrid human/Predator head to head.
It would have been awesome to be surprised by the new super Predator thing. Now we know all about it and the fight....I miss simple teasers.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 08:45 AM   #274
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
It would have been awesome to be surprised by the new super Predator thing. Now we know all about it and the fight....I miss simple teasers.
Not gonna lie but that is what is gonne get my butt in the theatres for a Pred Movie. If it was just soldiers fighting some pred again ,I’d be like yeah seen this a bunch of times already.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 09:41 AM   #275
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
Not gonna lie but that is what is gonne get my butt in the theatres for a Pred Movie. If it was just soldiers fighting some pred again ,I’d be like yeah seen this a bunch of times already.

I'm not a huge fan of the trend in trailers to give away too much (seems like it has been like this for a couple year now). However, in this instance, with so many people riding the fence on this movie based off what they initially showed, seems like they felt they had to pull the trigger on something that would get people talking. I was seeing this movie either way, but I bet there are a lot of people that were like you and this trailer got them on board. If that is the case, the trailer did its job.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 06:05 PM   #276
Python
Omega Red

This is actually some really nice artwork....

Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 09:37 PM   #277
HARD
A day without sunshine is like... night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP1xfwZmOYE
HARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 03:27 PM   #278
HARD
A day without sunshine is like... night.

The link I posted are changes they made. Things that were dropped. It does contain spoilers.
HARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:37 PM   #279
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Meh, it's sounding better now but my problem with all the predator movies after P2 is that the predators suffer from Jason X syndrome - their tech has gotta be shiny silver chrome space tech because they're in/from space. The original designs worked and they've been trying to reinvent the wheel ever since, probably because they know in advance everything sucks about the movie and maybe if they design overly complicated predator armor and tech that people will show up to see that instead.

The moment I saw a 15+ foot super predator in that last trailer I knew I was sold, sold for not ever watching it because if that's what they came up with then they have learned nothing and are just cranking out trash for popcorn eaters for small pay days, but they are still pay days.

I love Predator and Aliens as much as the guy who claims they are super ultra end all be all fans of these franchises, but I'm not going to watch them burn to the ground any more. I just can't do this anymore. If not for bigfoot predator I might actually be behind this film as the next logical step and evolution of predator films is for the government to catch one and all the interesting things you can mine from that. We know what happens when man catches Alien. It's alot of cheesy ---- a Z team produced for popcorn eaters. I expect better for Predator...................................
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 04:44 AM   #280
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Chill dude, Predator is a popcorn flick. It doesn't give away the meaning of the life or anything. Just an Alien hunting, collecting thropies on earth with its own code of honor and all.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote