Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 09-10-2018, 08:06 AM   #541
BurningRage
Inhumans

They should refund people who ordered Law.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 10:52 AM   #542
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Just waiting on Yoshimitsu.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 12:43 PM   #543
cubano
Frackin!

I for one am looking forward to getting the Law statue. So far the product from F4F has been superb.
cubano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:03 AM   #544
BurningRage
Inhumans

They posted this just now about Law

So Law sales aren't where they need to be to go into production. The quantity is too low. Law went up before either King or Jin were received which I believe wasn't ideal. Now that the majority of Kings and Jins are now in the market place, we would love to re-open the Law sales to see if we can get some more orders in. Law's sales were at a time when we only did a 2 week period. In this day and age, it would have been kept open.

What do you guys think?

I will also ask the CS team to contact those that actually bought Law to let them know the situation and should there be an increase in quantity - we will offer them their money back if they aren't happy about that.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:30 AM   #545
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

If you aren't in the F4F Club guys go and join and show your support in the Law thread!

BUT more importantly if you want this line to continue and the chance for characters like Yoshi and Nina to be made BUY a Law EX when he goes back for sale.

I'll post the link as soon as he goes back up.

Honestly if you want a Tekken line and haven't seen King or Jin yet go back int his thread look at my pics and reviews, this is a fantastic line that isn't getting the attention and the praise it deserves.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 01:08 PM   #546
cubano
Frackin!

I for one totally agree, if you have not seen the Law statue pictures then please do so it is a truly amazing looking piece. Thank you
Old 09-13-2018, 02:43 PM   #547
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
BUT more importantly if you want this line to continue and the chance for characters like Yoshi and Nina to be made BUY a Law EX when he goes back for sale.
I would never buy the ex. Love the base but much prefer the black bases of the regulars. While I'd love to support the line, I just don't really like the vanilla humans and we already got way to much stuff to just buy stuff we don't like If only they had made a female in between... T&A sells
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:28 PM   #548
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Just a heads up guys F4F are re-launching Law and will be opening the PO's again.

So anyone who picked up King and Jin and would like to see the line continue and hopefully expand with Yoshimitsu and beyond here's your chance to show F4F that we want more Tekken and we want Law.

Quote:
Hello TEKKEN Fan,

We apologise for the delay in communication, but we now have some TEKKEN MARSHALL LAW updates for you.

You are receiving this email because our records show that you have placed a direct website preorder with us for TEKKEN MARSHALL LAW. We would like to say thank you for supporting our latest TEKKEN statue from our TEKKEN Resin line.

Unfortunately TEKKEN MARSHALL LAW did not meet the minimum order of quantity to go into final production with the factory. Due to the nature of the current preorder status, this would mean the TEKKEN MARSHALL LAW project would be cancelled and thus come to an end.

However since the release of TEKKEN KING and TEKKEN JIN KAZAMA that are now both out into the world and in collector's hands with praising reviews for many months. After a lengthy internal discussion, we at First 4 Figures felt TEKKEN MARSHALL LAW deserves one LAST CHANCE!

Today, we are very delighted to announce that TEKKEN MARSHALL LAW preorders will reopen for one last time. This decision came about after continuous feedback and support in and outside of our First 4 Figures Official Collectors Club.

First 4 Figures is and will always continue to listen to Fan feedback and we would love to have your support and understanding at all stages for every project we work on. We cannot thank you enough for this outcome.

If you wish to see TEKKEN MARSHALL LAW resin statue in your collection, we hope you agree that awareness and support for the TEKKEN line are key essentials to making this a reality.

Therefore when the time comes for the TEKKEN MARSHALL LAW preorders, the following four SKUs will all be reopened at the same time! (More information with regards to the re-opening of TEKKEN MARSHALL LAW preorders will be updated through an upcoming Newsletter and across all First 4 Figures social media platforms)

MARSHALL LAW - TEKKEN 6 (REGULAR)
MARSHALL LAW - TEKKEN 6 (EXCLUSIVE)
MARSHALL LAW - TEKKEN 5 DR (REGULAR)
MARSHALL LAW - TEKKEN 5 DR (EXCLUSIVE)
NOTE: This update is to keep all TEKKEN fans in the loop and there is nothing else you are required to do with your current TEKKEN MARSHALL LAW preorder/s. For wait list orders, it will be converted automatically.

For those that have been following closely on the subject, we hope you and many TEKKEN fans will find this news update to be exciting and overall positive.
If you would like to share your thoughts, please continue to voice out in our First 4 Figures Official Collectors Club on Facebook.

From everyone at First 4 Figures, we THANK YOU!

Stay Tuned for more TEKKEN updates!

Kind regards,
First 4 Figures

DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 04:00 AM   #549
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hopefully we'll get to see Yoshimitsu and Devil Jin…..
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 08:16 PM   #550
cubano
Frackin!

Ok all you Tekken fans time to put up or shut up. This line is awesome and needs your support so those of you who did not order before now have the opportunity to do so.