Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 07-30-2006, 08:01 PM   #1
jelessedil
Frackin!

Kitty Pryde/ Shadowcat

Looking for some sketches or original art by someone who draws that character, I don't read Marvel at all, we'll other then the occasional Daredevil or Silver Surfer story. My wife's brother is a huge x-men fan and all his animals are named after characters and his baby girl is is Katherine pryde , so my wife suggested some nice artwork for the baby's room.

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

much appreciated!
jelessedil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 08:24 PM   #2
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Location: Gore/Aussie Land!!! well Kansas City, MO actually..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelessedil
Looking for some sketches or original art by someone who draws that character, I don't read Marvel at all, we'll other then the occasional Daredevil or Silver Surfer story. My wife's brother is a huge x-men fan and all his animals are named after characters and his baby girl is is Katherine pryde , so my wife suggested some nice artwork for the baby's room.

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

much appreciated!

My brother has a commission sketch of Kitty Pryde. Will check with him and see who drew it. If you have some art in particular, I know a guy that does quality cover recreations.

Shoot me a PM if you are interesed.

mwf
mwf6171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 08:49 PM   #3
jelessedil
Frackin!

Hrmm never read much of anything with her, so really don't have art to go by. My wife has read some and has a tpb or two of stuff she was in. Honestly the only thing I have really payed attention to is the kitty pryde bust I bought for her b-day last year.

Now my wife tells me there are two shadowcats, one in the normal marvel universe and then one in the ultimate universe. Really not sure which would be best. First and only comic show I've been to was the Emerld City Comic Con, but never have had any art commissioned, this would be a first for sure.

Thanks!
jelessedil is offline   Reply With Quote