Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-11-2016, 04:02 PM   #211
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

I finally busted open my Red Son Wonder Woman yesterday afternoon and its another beauty of a statue delivered by Sideshow. Absolutely no visible flaws whatsoever and I really love the differences in the portrait and the base, but my favorite difference has to be the boots. I absolutely love the boots. They are much more dynamic than the boots on the original. All in all, I am very happy I wound up deciding to buy both versions of the statue and they should look absolutely amazing side by side.

Very nice job Sideshow!! Just a beautiful job all the way around!
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 04:06 PM   #212
Hanky Panky
Captain Marvel

Congrats! Now let's see some pics monkeyboy!
Hanky Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 11:55 AM   #213
danteipp
Hellboy

Well, I have been keeping an eye out for a Red Son Wonder Woman, since I really like the base, color scheme, costume and the hair (I know some people don't like the strands of hair but I think it is cool - and hoping they are not broken); and managed to snag one for a great deal.

It arrived yesterday, the wife was NOT happy another statue and box arrived, but I got home too late from work to open her up. Looking forward to un-boxing the statue tonight however.

I am very excited to add another Wonder Woman statue to the collection. I have a decent amount of Batman and Superman but WW was sorely underrepresented. I also like the Red Son Batman, and will keep an eye out for one, but will probably pass for now. But Bats does look very cool in the pics... so maybe down the line, lol.
danteipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 01:18 PM   #214
Lavario007
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by danteipp View Post
Well, I have been keeping an eye out for a Red Son Wonder Woman, since I really like the base, color scheme, costume and the hair (I know some people don't like the strands of hair but I think it is cool - and hoping they are not broken); and managed to snag one for a great deal.

It arrived yesterday, the wife was NOT happy another statue and box arrived, but I got home too late from work to open her up. Looking forward to un-boxing the statue tonight however.

I am very excited to add another Wonder Woman statue to the collection. I have a decent amount of Batman and Superman but WW was sorely underrepresented. I also like the Red Son Batman, and will keep an eye out for one, but will probably pass for now. But Bats does look very cool in the pics... so maybe down the line, lol.
Very nice!! My Red Son WW had bent strands that thankfully bent back Into place pretty easy. I'm definetly gonna get Superman to compliment WW but I'm passing on Bats
Lavario007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 01:47 PM   #215
kingdavidf
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavario007 View Post
Very nice!! My Red Son WW had bent strands that thankfully bent back Into place pretty easy. I'm definetly gonna get Superman to compliment WW but I'm passing is Bats
The Superman version is excellent all around, its even making me contemplate canceling my regular Superman PO.
kingdavidf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 03:43 PM   #216
Lavario007
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdavidf View Post
The Superman version is excellent all around, its even making me contemplate canceling my regular Superman PO.
I have the regular on preorder and they've started taking payments out already. I have both WW statues already...do you own The regular Batman PF?
Lavario007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 08:46 PM   #217
kingdavidf
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavario007 View Post
I have the regular on preorder and they've started taking payments out already. I have both WW statues already...do you own The regular Batman PF?
I have the modern batman not the regular version, basically i have a very off trinity. Theres a picture of the three side by side in the Red Son Superman thread http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....&postcount=316
kingdavidf is offline   Reply With Quote